Pregnancy

Featured Posts
lammertc
After you have a baby...
October 13, 2012 at 2:40 AM
Maybe tmi.

When the hell does the bleeding stop?? Our daughter was born a little over a week ago. It's really not too bad unless I'm up and walking and moving around. I'm asking because I don't remember how long it lasted after I had my first daughter.

Replies

• SaraSnider
    October 13, 2012 at 2:43 AM
    6weeks is the "normal" with dd i was done at 4 weeks. Im still gushing(tmi sorry) 15days after ds every time im out on a walk or lifting my 16month old :/ its so gross.
  • baby_mama7
    October 13, 2012 at 2:44 AM
    I think like anywhere from 2-8 weeks depending on the person and way they gave birth. I'm pretty sure for most it averages 4-6 weeks though. Mine was little to nothing at 3 weeks and had completely stopped by postpartum checkup at 6 weeks
  • 1stpreggers
    October 13, 2012 at 2:44 AM
    Mine slowed to spotting after about 6-7 weeks
  • mommieof3_91
    October 13, 2012 at 2:46 AM
    mine stopped after 2 weeks
  • ExquisiteMomof2
    October 13, 2012 at 2:48 AM
    With my oldest son, a week. With my youngest son 4 weeks.
  • rayroe2
    by rayroe2
    October 13, 2012 at 2:49 AM

mine lasted almost 8-9wks if it didn't stop I would of had to get a pap smear to make sure there was no infection it stopped for a wk then my period came and lasted 7days.

• summerbear
    October 13, 2012 at 2:50 AM
    All 3 of mine lasted 4-5 weeks.
  • duchessofhearts
    October 13, 2012 at 2:52 AM
    Mine lasted a week but I got my tubes tied
  • Raeann11
    October 13, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Really depends on your body. It can last up to 6 weeks. For me with my first it lasted a week. With my second it last a week and half. With my third it lasted 4 weeks. The last couple of weeks was spotting. I just keep over doing it. So finally my midwife said to do nothing for 4 days. So that is what I did and it finally stopped.

• Randi02
    by Randi02
    October 13, 2012 at 11:56 AM
    I had c sections, but I was finished bleeding when I left the hospital 24 hours later. I had the occasional spotting if I was really active, but no bleeding.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN