Pregnancy

Featured Posts
hopefulmommy260
help me please
October 12, 2012 at 8:27 PM
Should My Stomach be looking or feeling a certain way at 3 weeks???

Replies

• fortressmom
    October 12, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Nope.  That's really early for any noticeable belly changes. Baby hasn't even moved out of the pelvis yet:)

• Momma2013
    October 12, 2012 at 8:31 PM

I don't think so. 3 weeks is nothing. I don't know your body type but a lot of the time your muscles become looser so that can lead to looking a little bloated but nothing serious or noticeable.

• maryah84
    October 12, 2012 at 8:32 PM

no hun 3 weeks is so early for you to see or notice any difference, if anything you might have bloating but that's it. your uterus is still in your pelvis at this point. Congratulations and good luck :)

• Cafe AmyS
    October 13, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Nope, not at all.

• Basherte
    October 13, 2012 at 6:06 PM

3 weeks?

At 6 weeks I noticed a bit of harding in the abdomen area. But nothing out of the ordinary. 

Good luck, hon. I didn't even know I was pregnant any earlier than 6 weeks. 

• RhondaVeggie
    October 13, 2012 at 6:13 PM
    At three weeks most women don't have any symptoms and it's rare to even know you're pregnant at that point. I'm assuming this is your first so you won't see many changes in your belly for a few weeks yet; you might see them within a month but others won't notice.
  • kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    October 13, 2012 at 9:05 PM
    No
  • butterflycircle
    October 13, 2012 at 9:15 PM

at 3 weeks that is like when the sperm and egg have gotten together and maybe implanted in the uterus, that is about it. You wouldn't notice anything possibly impantation bleeding but other than that, not much. at 6-7 weeks I was super bloated and then around 8-9 weeks my real symptoms kicked in.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts