BrittaneyH
Sex!
October 12, 2012 at 7:21 AM
I am 37 weeks pregnant, is it bad or bad for the baby to lay on my back during intercourse?

Replies

• halinichols
    October 12, 2012 at 7:31 AM
    No since its only a few minutes, not hours. If it gets uncomfortable then switch positions :)
  • mem82
    by mem82
    October 12, 2012 at 11:03 AM

As long as you aren't laying on their for hours, it's fine. ;)

• fortressmom
    October 12, 2012 at 11:29 AM

I'm impressed you can still do it that way!!  I'm only 29 weeks and that position has been out of the realm of possibility for awhile already:) It shouldn't hurt anything though.

• kLynch315
    October 12, 2012 at 11:48 AM

lol this was my thought. Shoot I can't even get on top anymore. Well, I can but it just isn't as fun. I also agree that it should be fine. Your body will signal to you if you need to switch positions. 

Quoting fortressmom:

I'm impressed you can still do it that way!!  I'm only 29 weeks and that position has been out of the realm of possibility for awhile already:) It shouldn't hurt anything though.

• fortressmom
    October 12, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Yeah we're quickly running out of options around here. This baby is already huge, but I guess by number 4 I should have expected that to happen. Poor DH doesn't even try often anymore:(

Quoting kLynch315:

lol this was my thought. Shoot I can't even get on top anymore. Well, I can but it just isn't as fun. I also agree that it should be fine. Your body will signal to you if you need to switch positions. 

Quoting fortressmom:

• la_bella_vita
    October 12, 2012 at 12:18 PM

If it's only for a little while, I think it's fine

• BrittaneyH
    October 12, 2012 at 12:38 PM
    Baby daddy doesnt understand some things i cant do, some things are uncomfortable lol hes in love with the big belly and having fun. I dont know how to make him calm down and go slow
  • CatherineNewton
    October 12, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Its not recremended to be on your back. Side by side or doggy is the best. 

• MyLittlePwny
    October 12, 2012 at 12:40 PM

That's the only position that we can do it in - everything is so swollen (coupled with hubby's size) that any other position hurts like hell.  I'm more worried about the movement from it than being on my back, lol.

• Devious103102
    October 12, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Quoting halinichols:

No since its only a few minutes, not hours. If it gets uncomfortable then switch positions :)

this

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts