CrazyMommy87
Today is my birthday and i wanted to announce...
October 11, 2012 at 11:07 AM
My pregnancy on FB. Someone else announced their pregnancy this morning (6wks) I am 13wks1day. I don't want to steal her thunder because she had a still born about 3yrs ago and this is our 5th baby. On the other hand we only have about 10 friends in common. What would you do?
Would you...
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 70% - post anyway
  2. 29% - wait a few days

Replies

• jacandjay
    October 11, 2012 at 11:08 AM
    Post anyways
  • CamiBe25
    October 11, 2012 at 11:09 AM
    Its your life too so you can post whatever you want. If u want to share your happiness with your friends you should :))
  • Ciaodarlings
    I would post.
  • Teenmommy1119
    Post anyways!
  • mama2my2boys
    October 11, 2012 at 11:11 AM
    October 11, 2012 at 11:13 AM
    I don't announce before 5 months. To each is own. If want to post than post.
  • masonsmommy921
    October 11, 2012 at 11:14 AM
    Hmmm personally I'd just wait a little. Just cuz I'd want it to be special for both you and her.
  • louzannalady
    October 11, 2012 at 11:14 AM

I have suffered a pregnancy loss. If you have the very, very kind and considerate thought in your head to wait a couple of days, then I would do it. I NEVER skip the chance to do something kind and considerate! : ) 

• ilostmy_keys
    October 11, 2012 at 11:20 AM
    Wait. Really.

The day after I told my fb friends abt my loss in 09, a "friend" of mine announced her pregnancy and plastered it all over my wall. I haven't spoken to her since. She knew abt my mc, she was one of the first I told. Selfish if you ask me. It wont affect you to wait a few days. It will affect her greatly if you do not.
  • egrzesik91
    October 11, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Just announce it! It is your birthday and you are much further than her anyways. She may be jealous regardless because you are further than her. I know when I see someone even like a week ahead of me, I get jealous and I also don't want anyone to take the spotlight- ever. But you are 6 weeks plus more than she is. You are in the so called saftely zone for announcing so do it :)

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts