Pregnancy

LadyDIN
Does everyone deal with this?
by LadyDIN
October 10, 2012 at 7:32 PM

My crotch is hurting something fierce. It feels like it's stretching from side to side. When I got up this morning I could barely walk. I've tried with a pillow between the knees, without. Sitting propped up seems to work the best, but then other stuff hurts.

Are there some preggo stretches I should know about? Any tips, or other ladies suffering the same?

Replies

• JerseyAirGurl
    October 10, 2012 at 7:51 PM
    I've been using my birthing ball to help me when I can barely walk or have back pressure.

• LadyDIN
    by LadyDIN
    October 10, 2012 at 7:54 PM

I don't have one of thoes. How does it help, or does it jut releve some of the pressure on thoes joints?

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

I've been using my birthing ball to help me when I can barely walk or have back pressure.

• JerseyAirGurl
    October 10, 2012 at 8:01 PM
    Quoting LadyDIN:

Birthing ball is fancy for a yoga or exercise ball. It helps alleviate pressure on my back.

Here is a link
    http://mynaturalchildbirth.org/birthing-ball/
  • Pandapanda
    October 10, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Does it feel like your pubic bone is what hurts?

• LadyDIN
    by LadyDIN
    October 10, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Yes, but also no? If that makes sence. I walk like I've got wicked saddle sore.

Quoting Pandapanda:

Does it feel like your pubic bone is what hurts?

• Mrs.Andrews
    October 10, 2012 at 8:09 PM

BUMP!

• lulu_tattoos
    October 10, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I often feel like I've been beaten in the crotch with a baseball bat, but lying down usually helps me the most.

• MsNeene
    by MsNeene
    October 10, 2012 at 8:20 PM
    I had something similar with my pregnancies in the past. It was worse with my last pregnancy. I did find these gel ice packs (that even when frozen the still were movable and could be formed to fit where you waned them) and I basically wore it like a maxipad inside my panties that way it was kind of right on the pain. Did this for 15 mins on and off over and over again. It didn't get rid of it but it helped numb the pain. I was induced at 36 weeks and through labor it got worse it finally went away a few days after I gave birth.
  • LadyDIN
    by LadyDIN
    October 10, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Thank you!

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

BUMP!

• Diamondblue1
    October 10, 2012 at 8:24 PM
    Have you tried soaking in the tub maybe that can help. My inner thigh bones stays sore as well

Pregnancy