Pregnancy

TianaH808
I can't wait for my
October 10, 2012 at 1:55 AM
hormones to be back to normal! I'm in SUCH a bad mood and I have NO reason to be. Everything is making me mad & I just want to be left alone. The next second, I realize what a bitch I'm being, and I want to break down into tears... But I wont bc I'm too angry! :( Ugh, this is SO frustrating!

As if that's not enough, I just finished making dinner for my family (I am living with my parents & siblings until after the baby is born to save money... I'm a single mom) & I don't want to eat what I cooked. It sounds repulsive. It's probably me just being a bitch, but it's not what I wanted. So, I don't feel like eating it.

Sorry for the vent. I'm not usually like this, but today my emotions are just running wild. I want control back!

Replies

• garcia24
    October 10, 2012 at 2:11 AM
    Hugs. How much longer do you have?
  • TianaH808
    October 10, 2012 at 2:12 AM
    Thank you. I'm 34 weeks & 5 days today. I am usually so happy & in a great mood. I hate feeling like this.
  • mem82
    by mem82
    October 10, 2012 at 10:07 AM

I was the same way! You'll feel better soon.

• ferne3
    by ferne3
    October 10, 2012 at 10:23 AM

I am sorry to hear that - I AM that way.  VERY lucky I have such a great DH, although I accidentally overheard him complaining about my wild insane mood swings (I am 22 weeks) on the phone to a friend.  Kind of put me in check.  Although not much - because I can't seem to control the bitchiness.  I agree, it is really hard.  I am so sure I am right and convince myself in the moment that I am not being unreasonable that it is hard to stop the snarky comments.  Good luck - the only thing I have found that helps is removing myself from our place (we are in an apartment now because we are selling our house across the country before we buy another - so the small space doesn't help) so our dog is getting LOTS of walks....

• b.futlz
    by b.futlz
    October 10, 2012 at 10:24 AM
    I'm the vet same way and I hate it....... :( thank goodness I have a wonderful understanding dh and always says its ok your prego
  • meam4444
    October 10, 2012 at 1:00 PM

hugs

• TianaH808
    October 10, 2012 at 3:28 PM
    I really hope so! I hate when I am bitchy like that!

Quoting mem82:

I was the same way! You'll feel better soon.

• TianaH808
    October 10, 2012 at 3:32 PM
    Unfortunately I am going through a single pregnancy & going to be a single mom. I sometimes wish I had someone to help me through all of this, but I'm thankful that I at least have my family... BUT that is the reason I get so frustrated with myself that I get so mean/unreasonable with them! Removing myself from the situation is what I found works best also...

Quoting ferne3:

I am sorry to hear that - I AM that way.  VERY lucky I have such a great DH, although I accidentally overheard him complaining about my wild insane mood swings (I am 22 weeks) on the phone to a friend.  Kind of put me in check.  Although not much - because I can't seem to control the bitchiness.  I agree, it is really hard.  I am so sure I am right and convince myself in the moment that I am not being unreasonable that it is hard to stop the snarky comments.  Good luck - the only thing I have found that helps is removing myself from our place (we are in an apartment now because we are selling our house across the country before we buy another - so the small space doesn't help) so our dog is getting LOTS of walks....

• TianaH808
    October 10, 2012 at 3:35 PM
    Be thankful for him every day bc I am going through all of this alone. My family is a huge support, but sometimes I feel like they don't understand what I'm going through. I wish, sometimes, that my baby's father wasn't such a loser, but it is what it is I guess. :)

Quoting b.futlz:

I'm the vet same way and I hate it....... :( thank goodness I have a wonderful understanding dh and always says its ok your prego
  • b.futlz
    by b.futlz
    October 10, 2012 at 3:41 PM
    Family can be just as good some times...... You could always pm me if you need me

Quoting TianaH808:

Be thankful for him every day bc I am going through all of this alone. My family is a huge support, but sometimes I feel like they don't understand what I'm going through. I wish, sometimes, that my baby's father wasn't such a loser, but it is what it is I guess. :)

Quoting b.futlz:

Pregnancy