Pregnancy

Featured Posts
TianaH808
I can't wait for my
October 10, 2012 at 1:55 AM
hormones to be back to normal! I'm in SUCH a bad mood and I have NO reason to be. Everything is making me mad & I just want to be left alone. The next second, I realize what a bitch I'm being, and I want to break down into tears... But I wont bc I'm too angry! :( Ugh, this is SO frustrating!

As if that's not enough, I just finished making dinner for my family (I am living with my parents & siblings until after the baby is born to save money... I'm a single mom) & I don't want to eat what I cooked. It sounds repulsive. It's probably me just being a bitch, but it's not what I wanted. So, I don't feel like eating it.

Sorry for the vent. I'm not usually like this, but today my emotions are just running wild. I want control back!

Replies

• garcia24
    October 10, 2012 at 2:11 AM
    Hugs. How much longer do you have?
  • TianaH808
    October 10, 2012 at 2:12 AM
    Thank you. I'm 34 weeks & 5 days today. I am usually so happy & in a great mood. I hate feeling like this.
  • mem82
    by mem82
    October 10, 2012 at 10:07 AM

I was the same way! You'll feel better soon.

• ferne3
    by ferne3
    October 10, 2012 at 10:23 AM

I am sorry to hear that - I AM that way.  VERY lucky I have such a great DH, although I accidentally overheard him complaining about my wild insane mood swings (I am 22 weeks) on the phone to a friend.  Kind of put me in check.  Although not much - because I can't seem to control the bitchiness.  I agree, it is really hard.  I am so sure I am right and convince myself in the moment that I am not being unreasonable that it is hard to stop the snarky comments.  Good luck - the only thing I have found that helps is removing myself from our place (we are in an apartment now because we are selling our house across the country before we buy another - so the small space doesn't help) so our dog is getting LOTS of walks....

• b.futlz
    by b.futlz
    October 10, 2012 at 10:24 AM
    I'm the vet same way and I hate it....... :( thank goodness I have a wonderful understanding dh and always says its ok your prego
  • meam4444
    October 10, 2012 at 1:00 PM

hugs

• TianaH808
    October 10, 2012 at 3:28 PM
    I really hope so! I hate when I am bitchy like that!

Quoting mem82:

I was the same way! You'll feel better soon.

• TianaH808
    October 10, 2012 at 3:32 PM
    Unfortunately I am going through a single pregnancy & going to be a single mom. I sometimes wish I had someone to help me through all of this, but I'm thankful that I at least have my family... BUT that is the reason I get so frustrated with myself that I get so mean/unreasonable with them! Removing myself from the situation is what I found works best also...

Quoting ferne3:

I am sorry to hear that - I AM that way.  VERY lucky I have such a great DH, although I accidentally overheard him complaining about my wild insane mood swings (I am 22 weeks) on the phone to a friend.  Kind of put me in check.  Although not much - because I can't seem to control the bitchiness.  I agree, it is really hard.  I am so sure I am right and convince myself in the moment that I am not being unreasonable that it is hard to stop the snarky comments.  Good luck - the only thing I have found that helps is removing myself from our place (we are in an apartment now because we are selling our house across the country before we buy another - so the small space doesn't help) so our dog is getting LOTS of walks....

• TianaH808
    October 10, 2012 at 3:35 PM
    Be thankful for him every day bc I am going through all of this alone. My family is a huge support, but sometimes I feel like they don't understand what I'm going through. I wish, sometimes, that my baby's father wasn't such a loser, but it is what it is I guess. :)

Quoting b.futlz:

I'm the vet same way and I hate it....... :( thank goodness I have a wonderful understanding dh and always says its ok your prego
  • b.futlz
    by b.futlz
    October 10, 2012 at 3:41 PM
    Family can be just as good some times...... You could always pm me if you need me

Quoting TianaH808:

Be thankful for him every day bc I am going through all of this alone. My family is a huge support, but sometimes I feel like they don't understand what I'm going through. I wish, sometimes, that my baby's father wasn't such a loser, but it is what it is I guess. :)

Quoting b.futlz:

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN