Pregnancy

Featured Posts
halinichols
if sex to naturally induce labor worked for you..
October 9, 2012 at 8:45 PM
Did you both get off at the same time, or did he get off first and you orgasmed a couple mins after?

How long after that did contractions start or what happened?

It worked with my first but I don't think it will work for this one.

Replies

• halinichols
    October 9, 2012 at 9:50 PM
    Bump.
  • rayroe2
    by rayroe2
    October 9, 2012 at 9:52 PM

I don't think it worked right away but I know it helped I was 4 days late and we just had sex like has much as we could....I don't really remember you went first but after every time I would start getting contractions

• halinichols
    October 9, 2012 at 10:07 PM
    Okay sounds about what happened with my first but I went into labor just a few hours after each time.
  • happymommy2b90
    October 9, 2012 at 10:44 PM
    I went into labor 3 hour later and had my baby boy almost 24 hours later
  • Mrs.Andrews
    October 9, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Never worked for me even though orgasm with my last pregnancy made me contract really hard and sex in general made me contract all night long for the last couple months.

• halinichols
    October 9, 2012 at 11:50 PM
    Sex made me contract after we got done like a couple months ago, but doesn't seem to happen the last few times we have engaged in the act. Hm.
  • AllThatBabyJazz
    October 10, 2012 at 12:22 AM
    With my last pregnancy we did it doggy style at night and the next morning I was kinda crampy. By the next evening I was in active labor.

I was 36 weeks I think he was going to show up no matter what.
  • clasater
    October 10, 2012 at 12:27 AM
    We did it 3 times in a matter of 24 hours (per "instructions" from a friend lol) we both got off every time and I started contraction shortly after the first time just not regularly. The 3rd time we did it was right before bed, I woke up in active hard labor and delivered 6 hours later. :) with our second baby we did it twice in 24 hours and kicked it up a notch with nipple stimulation and that did the trick, we were too tuckered out for round 3! Lol and with baby #3 we said forget this sex crap we don't have the energy for that! Hahaha but it did work both times we wanted it to
  • momma2an_angel
    October 10, 2012 at 1:28 AM

the reason sex works is because semen softens the cervix and orgasming stimulates contractions and cervical dilation. It doesnt work right away, you dont have sex and then your water breaks. 

• halinichols
    October 10, 2012 at 1:39 AM
    Yea, I'm already 4 cm dilated and fully effaced so idk if it will work for me.

Quoting momma2an_angel:

the reason sex works is because semen softens the cervix and orgasming stimulates contractions and cervical dilation. It doesnt work right away, you dont have sex and then your water breaks. 

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts