Pregnancy

Featured Posts
adriansmom11
you would know if you had a miscarriage right?
October 7, 2012 at 6:24 PM
i'm almost 7 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child. i have never had a miscarriage. my last pregnancy was free of complications. a very easy pregnancy. i worried about miscarrying with him but for some reason i'm more worried this time. i guess the thing i'm most worried about is that i'll miscarry and not even know it. this pregnancy is going about the same as my last but...i'm still worried. if i could just feel the baby i'd stop worrying. but...that's a ways away....

Replies

• whitneymf
    October 7, 2012 at 6:26 PM

yes i think you will know. ive never had one but im sure you would know.

• GypsiSky
    October 7, 2012 at 6:29 PM
    Yes, you would know. Try to think positively :)
  • Lena-Loo
    October 7, 2012 at 6:30 PM
    I have had 13. You will know bc there is a ton of blood and all of your pregnancy symptoms go away the day of or the day after you start bleeding.
  • kathrynsmomma03
    October 7, 2012 at 6:31 PM
    If you know your prago ... Yes you would know but you can miscarry before you find out and not know thinking its just a late period ...
  • echupko
    by echupko
    October 7, 2012 at 6:32 PM
    I don't want to be a downer but no sometimes you don't know. It's called a missed miscarriage.

We lost our daughter in the second trimester and had no idea until I went to a checkup. I knew I didn't feel her much but I had an anterior placenta. I never dreamed she was gone ...

My first loss the baby never developed after 4 weeks and I didn't find out until 11w
  • adriansmom11
    October 7, 2012 at 8:07 PM
    Quoting echupko:

I don't want to be a downer but no sometimes you don't know. It's called a missed miscarriage. We lost our daughter in the second trimester and had no idea until I went to a checkup. I knew I didn't feel her much but I had an anterior placenta. I never dreamed she was gone ... My first loss the baby never developed after 4 weeks and I didn't find out until 11w

no that's good to know. i'm sorry for your loss but thank you for sharing that
  • dlane12152007
    October 7, 2012 at 8:23 PM

I knew I was miscarrying when I had a sudden burst of energy ( I am always extremely fatigued in the 1st trimester to the point of that I have randomnly fallen asleep and wake up a few hours later not even realizing I have fallen asleep). So when I suddenly had all this energy to do stuff I felt weird, then a few hours later I begin cramping(if you've ever been constipated it felt like the cramps you get with that when you really have to go TMI) then a few hours after that I began bleeding and dr. at er confirmed it that night that it was a miscarriage.

• aussiechic
    October 7, 2012 at 8:31 PM

I've had several. 1 was early at 4w3d.  The second, i went in for my 8 week ultrasound and it had died at 5w3d.  The miscarriage started naturally and without drugs 2 days later so It was coming...  :/

I knew something was up with the second one though because i wasn't getting sicker.... I had started with morning sickness.... but it just didn't worsen. 

So with this pregnancy I was PARANOID. Due to recent losses, the docs had me do ultrasounds every 2 weeks and lots of bloodwork. Found out my progesterone was low which was causing miscarriages so I was started on supplements right away. so far so good but the fear never goes away.  ((bigs hugs)) and congrats on your pregnancy.

• 1ontheway12
    October 7, 2012 at 8:34 PM
    wen i had a miscarriage i thought it was just really bad cramps after bleeding for a few days and going through a big box of tampons and soaking a super plus within 5 min i knew something was wrong (tmi) i took the tampon out and it was a huge gush of blood the hospital confirmed i was having a miscarriage i didnt no i was pregnant i had no signs or symptoms
  • kblpooh
    by kblpooh
    October 7, 2012 at 9:21 PM
    I also don't mean to be a downer but I had a missed miscarriage and didn't know it. I started losing symptoms and then had some brownish discharge. I went to hospital and they did an ultrasound. The baby had stopped growing at 8 weeks 5 days but I was at 10 weeks and a few days. I never had cramping or bleeding, even when I had to wait 3 more days before my D&C. I hope your pregnancy continues to go smoothly.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN