AshP1988
Def reached my boilin point!!!
August 30, 2012 at 10:34 PM
I'm a very nice person. Don't allow myself to get stressed over somethin not worth stressin over! Well, I buy the groceries in MY house. Baby sis' fam lives in it as well. Well, I def don't mind folks eatin! Can't fathom the thought of someone bein hungry!!! :-( Well, dammit the Lucky Charms are MINE! Yes, I'll share...occasionally! Folks have the option to pick out cereal when I go shoppin! That does NOT mean leave my cereal bag open! That does not mean leave the cereal box on the counter on it's frickin side! Don't take it to yur room then whine when I barge in there to get it! It's my cereal! I am the only pregnant one in this house! I am the only one who craves it! I wrote my name on the box for cryin out loud! My 6 yr old dd knows the deal! Lucky Charms are the only food I feel entitled to! Soooo I evicted my Lucky Charms from my kitchen and they now reside in my bedroom! :-) I dare someone in my house to mess with my magicdially delicious Lucky Charms again!

Replies

• Dffrntthanlast
    August 30, 2012 at 11:12 PM
    That was hilarious. Hilarious. Good for you.
  • Pandapanda
    August 31, 2012 at 3:40 PM

I'm sorry.. but this made me laugh. Hard. :)

• ckapps4911
    August 31, 2012 at 3:46 PM

i did the same thing last week to a package of oreoes :) i know how u feel lol

• AshP1988
    August 31, 2012 at 6:01 PM
    What can I say? I love my Lucky Charms! :)
  • Mrs.Andrews
    August 31, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Lol, yay for hormones!

• Dffrntthanlast
    August 31, 2012 at 6:28 PM
    I don't know even unhormonal don't mess with my cereal lol

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Lol, yay for hormones!

• Momma2013
    August 31, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Honestly, you need to get a friend who has a Sam's Club pass and go! You can get enough Lucky Charms and stock up! haha. I'm all for cravings, and having your "thing" so I think whoever is the idiot screwing with a pregnant lady needs a serious taking to. From their parent or your dh! :) Hopefully it all works out well. :)

• LoveOfWisdom
    August 31, 2012 at 6:31 PM
    Haha now I want some!!Vibe been like that about my tamales
  • lovemyhoney19
    August 31, 2012 at 6:41 PM
    You are very much pregnant lol!!
  • dcdmattison03
    August 31, 2012 at 6:43 PM

I can understand where you are coming from...lol

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts