Pregnancy

Cafe Amber
National Grouch Day today! October 15th!
October 15, 2012 at 5:17 AM

Today is National Grouch Day! 

In honor of Grouch Day, let's share those things that just seem to be making us grouchy lately.  Reply with one of your biggest pet peeves, and those things that seem to make you grouchy lately!

Replies

• meam4444
    October 15, 2012 at 3:11 PM

kdis not listening to me

• meam4444
    October 15, 2012 at 3:12 PM

the cold weather

• mr.scariesmommy
    October 15, 2012 at 3:17 PM
    The house is a mess and our 8 yr anniversary is tomorrow and DH doesn't even know what he wants for dinner.
  • levansbx
    October 15, 2012 at 3:17 PM
    My favorite salad bowl that I received as a wedding gift 8 years ago fell and shattered. I was hoping to pass it down to my daughter one day. Ugh! I'm so upset! So I have been a grouch all day.
    National grouch day makes me feel better about it though. :)
  • QJsmommy
    October 15, 2012 at 3:18 PM
    Everything today!!
  • kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    October 15, 2012 at 3:18 PM
    My 22mo waking up 6+ times every night. :/
  • kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    October 15, 2012 at 3:19 PM
    Oh no!

Quoting levansbx:

My favorite salad bowl that I received as a wedding gift 8 years ago fell and shattered. I was hoping to pass it down to my daughter one day. Ugh! I'm so upset! So I have been a grouch all day.

National grouch day makes me feel better about it though. :)
  • kbornman21
    October 15, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Moving. I got knocked down with the flu last week and so I got absolutely no packing done. Now my family is out of town and I have to be responsible for my sister to make sure she's getting her stuff done and so once again no packing being accomplished. Also grouchy that my period is still around and the whole process in trying to get pregnant takes forever...

• dakotasmom12103
    October 15, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Lack of money

A stupid B**ch that works with me

My feet hurting

Needing a day off but not wanting to take it because I'll miss out on the O/T

• livn4hevn
    October 15, 2012 at 3:29 PM

How for the last 2 weeks I haven't been able to START and FINISH a single thing. Not one. I'm ALWAYS interrupted by my kids, my husband, my phone, SOMETHING. I can't just start and finish ANYTHING. I even had to make a dash for the phone in the middle of a bathroom break.

It's been like this since I first had kids, but here lately, it's REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES.

Pregnancy