Pregnancy

Featured Posts
Cafe Amber
National Grouch Day today! October 15th!
October 15, 2012 at 5:17 AM

Today is National Grouch Day! 

In honor of Grouch Day, let's share those things that just seem to be making us grouchy lately.  Reply with one of your biggest pet peeves, and those things that seem to make you grouchy lately!

Replies

• diaperstodating
    October 15, 2012 at 1:22 PM

When people say axe insead of ask.

• diaperstodating
    October 15, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Abbreviations like when people type dd instead of daughter, or ds insead of son.

• unsuspected
    October 15, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Bad drivers:  People, when a firetruck or ambulance or police car comes up with lights on and siren blaring ... pull the to right, don't just STOP in the middle of the road and have a face off with them!

HOUSING PRICES: And our home search, we can't afford a decent house in the area we want to live and now considering moving out of state.  

• FoxTales
    October 15, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Oh that makes sense. I have been a grump all day. hahaha. Actually, my kid won't nap, my house is a disaster, I didn't get a very good sleep last night between that same kid shrieking or waking up every few hours (I didn't have to get him thank goodness but he still woke us up) and my dog whining outside my door or downstairs. Then I had to take that dog and scrape fresh poop out from all her hair as it was matted all through her butt.... I have washed my hands five times and I swear I still smell poo. >:|

Soooo I'm grouchy today. I should make coffee. lol

• iluvmy2somuch
    October 15, 2012 at 1:34 PM

To be honest lately it is living with my in laws and my son crying everytime I leave the room. 

• monkeyrhea
    October 15, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Today I am grouchy because the 10 month old that I watch has started throwing tantrums. I'm kinda over it! :)

• diaperstodating
    October 15, 2012 at 1:51 PM

When people tell me what day I can be grouchy! angry

Haha, just kidding. I can't think of anything else and I just wanted a reason to add a sweetpea.

• Mommy4two
    October 15, 2012 at 1:52 PM

My dead beat for an ex husband who doesn't seem to think he needs to pay child support and is behind just under 1,800 dollars!!! and the state of Florida is taking there dear sweet ol' time doing something about it...

• mamatocaleb
    October 15, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Only grouch today is contractions!!! BUT thats also a great thing so, I guess no real grouch :).

Hubs grouch, he got a doe last night but now can't find it. He's pretty ticked because he doesn't want it to suffer.

• wulfeyes05
    October 15, 2012 at 2:19 PM

People who bitch because I spank my kids, people who bitch about whether someone does or does not circumcise, vaccinate, breast feeds or formula feeds (it's annoying and childish and makes me want to high five them in the face with a chair)

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN