Pregnancy

Cafe Amber
National Grouch Day today! October 15th!
October 15, 2012 at 5:17 AM

Today is National Grouch Day! 

In honor of Grouch Day, let's share those things that just seem to be making us grouchy lately.  Reply with one of your biggest pet peeves, and those things that seem to make you grouchy lately!

Replies

• Emilytrademark
    October 15, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Oh thank God, I thought it was just me.

• IQuitCounting
    October 15, 2012 at 12:24 PM

My cat!  Just woke up to him having shreded a patch of carpet trying to get into my room last night!  We're in a rental... I'm soooooo pissed at him right now.

• KRIZZ25
    by KRIZZ25
    October 15, 2012 at 12:26 PM
    that i had to put my bbay girl (dog) ellie to sleep last week..she went crazy and killed some live stock .she was less than 1 years old.. it not wright..she was so young ..how could she do that to us...
    and i,m pisse di cant find ajob or find a good man..
  • MsMi89
    by MsMi89
    October 15, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Lack of Sleep!!!!

• happybaby503
    October 15, 2012 at 12:39 PM

how blindsided people are to whats happening around the world. how people only focus on themselves, never leave their country, and make ignorant statements about others beliefs, or ways of living.

• 1smartcookie
    October 15, 2012 at 12:39 PM

The coworker who seems compelled to comment on my smile - or lack therefof - on a daily basis. This guy also just asked me,"What's for lunch?" and when I mentioned my Lean Cuisine, said, "That's good for you." Dude. Shut. Up.

• ksprague
    October 15, 2012 at 1:05 PM

the fact that i bought food for  the 50 people that rsvp'd to come to my baby shower and 15 people called right before it was supposed to start to say they were not coming.... ughhhh....

• Lady_StarLight
    October 15, 2012 at 1:09 PM

What aggrivates me to NO END is, people in my house who help themselves or rather "borrow" things from my desk without asking or informing me. Then I go to use a particular item, only to find it missing, and no one seems to know who "borrowed" it or where it went. I suppose my things hold some sort of appeal, but how much appeal does a basic pen really have??? I also suppose that since no one can ever admit to taking my things, that these items possess some sort of unforetold magic essence....seeing as how they can sprout legs and remove themselves or just up and disappear like a fart in the wind!!  If I didn't know any better, I would think that people just like to mess with me to see just how pissed off they can make me. While I know it's trivial to get upset over missing things, it still does upset me, I think mostly because I have a pretty good idea of who the person is who has been "borrowing" things, they just cannot admit to it. This is my BIG Grouch Day gripe!!

• ashbrydio
    October 15, 2012 at 1:12 PM

my legs,feet,and hands are swollen and it hurts when i walk or stand grrr.

i want to see my baby boy and it's driving me crazy..

i wish my 4 year old son would stop being hyper today.

i want to eat ice cream but can't bc i have a stuffy nose.

i wonder what else there is lol

• aussiechic
    October 15, 2012 at 1:21 PM

This is what Oct 15th means to me:

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day is a day of remembrance for pregnancy loss and infant death, which includes but is not limited to miscarriage, stillbirth, SIDS, or the death of a newborn. It is observed annually in the United States and Canada and, in recent years, in the United Kingdom and in the Australian State of New South Wales,[1] on October 15.

The day is observed with remembrance ceremonies and candle-lighting vigils, concluding with the International Wave of Light, a worldwide lighting of candles at 7:00 p.m.

Pregnancy