Pregnancy

mamiXs2_0513
when was the last time........................
July 5, 2012 at 9:00 PM

you & your dh/s.o. had sex?

I havent done it since April since I found I was preg. Im tooo scared that if I do something will happen :( & I will start bleeding.. :(

Replies

• halinichols
    July 5, 2012 at 9:02 PM

last night! and then he got a BJ from me this morning.

he works away as an electrician, his schedule always changes but he was lucky enough to get a whole week off and be at home so we've been having sex almost every night. we just have a crazy strong sex life regardless if i'm preg or not, which i am currently 22 weeks pregnant with my 2nd.

nothing will bleed, if anything he may not even be able to feel your cervix. mine is up so high DH can't feel it. there is a possibility of spotting after sex but it happens and is nothing to worry about :)

• mamiXs2_0513
    July 5, 2012 at 9:03 PM

I want to do it..but I just worry about everything...ya know

Quoting halinichols:

last night! and then he got a BJ from me this morning.

he works away as an electrician, his schedule always changes but he was lucky enough to get a whole week off and be at home so we've been having sex almost every night. we just have a crazy strong sex life regardless if i'm preg or not, which i am currently 22 weeks pregnant with my 2nd.

nothing will bleed, if anything he may not even be able to feel your cervix. mine is up so high DH can't feel it. there is a possibility of spotting after sex but it happens and is nothing to worry about :)

• kkps725
    by kkps725
    July 5, 2012 at 9:04 PM
    Lol I went through a little of that.. We didn't have sex for like a month cuz I was scared but I just made him agree to be gentle with me and it has been fine. Now we do it 4-5 times a week and i am 15 weeks tomorrow..
  • CayShek
    by CayShek
    July 5, 2012 at 9:04 PM
    Saturday. I'm 33 weeks & everytime he gets going I get the most terrible nausea & heartburn!
  • Squirmey
    July 5, 2012 at 9:07 PM

a few days ago...we still have such a strong sex life and strong connection...Im 18 weeks and theres been no issues...the only thing is if your Dr. has put you on pelvic rest...other than that ALL SYSTEMS GO!  :)  actually the increased heart rate and oxygen is GOOD for baby and good for momma...plus the motion can put baby to sleep...:)   go for it honey....

• MommyO2-6631
    July 5, 2012 at 9:07 PM
    Unless you're on pelvic rest from your doc it is perfectly ok to have sex! Me and my husband had tons of sex until the morning sickness hit but then my midwife gave me zofran and we started again lol. We javen't had sex in 2.5 weeks now and i have dreams about it. I'm 2 weeks post partum... i don't think we'll make it the full 6 weeks!
  • R3G1N4_L0V3
    July 5, 2012 at 9:08 PM

A few weeks ago =)

Momma don't worry nothing will happen, just take it easy the first time. Its been awhile so you want to ease back into it.....

=) Happy "Giggtying" LOL (didn't know what to say haha!)

• mrstheriault
    July 5, 2012 at 9:12 PM

i'm pretty sure it was the day before yesterday. not super comfortable at 36 weeks, but i still enjoy my hubby

• mamiXs2_0513
    July 5, 2012 at 9:12 PM

thank you ladies  for replying...Im just a worry wart...lol..

• Tabimom08
    July 5, 2012 at 9:27 PM
    It's been a month..I'm on pelvic rest and I want too sooo bad! Poor dh too! We had an awsome sex life before too!!

Pregnancy