Pregnancy

Featured Posts
Januarybaby2013
Can not sleep!! Is there anything that can help..? At all?
June 12, 2012 at 2:53 AM

I just simply cannot get comfortable, I havent slept good in forever. :( Is it safe to take melatonine while pregg? I didnt think it would be although its all natural. Any suggestions?

Replies

• dark_xiii_angel
    June 12, 2012 at 3:05 AM
    I'm not sure if it's safe or not. I used Benadryl or Tylenol PM. My dr also said I could use phenergan(sp?) she had given me. Hope that helps.
  • dark_xiii_angel
    June 12, 2012 at 3:06 AM
    I used Benadryl during all of my pregnancies. I have 5 healthy children. :-)
  • KADE1985
    June 12, 2012 at 3:12 AM
    It is NOT safe to use melatonin while pregnant...the only thing you can take is Benedry (75mg max)l and Tylenol PM ...if you can't sleep because of pain ask your doctor for Hydrocodone...I had to take it for migraines while I was pregnant
  • ParanormalSarah
    June 12, 2012 at 3:17 AM
    I use rescue remedy drops.
  • shantee225
    June 12, 2012 at 3:24 AM

If you want to go to sleep and stay sleep, read the bible. Just open the book and bam! Knocked out for the night.

• wife2jeff
    June 12, 2012 at 3:24 AM
    I would drink a cup of warm tea or milk. It helped a lot. Reading before bed would also put me to sleep.
  • MommyO2-6631
    June 12, 2012 at 4:26 AM
    My midwife told me that it's ok to take unisom sleep gels as long as it's not every night. I never have but she said it's ok
  • tlbmrf
    by tlbmrf
    June 12, 2012 at 5:09 AM
    They had me on benydril 75mg everynight. Then my midwife said to go to unisom 50mg sleep gels. I don't want them to put me on a perscription med for sleep with being pregnant.
  • mommie2bof1
    June 12, 2012 at 5:16 AM
    thats what i used every once and a while during my pregnancy and my daughter is heathy :)

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

My midwife told me that it's ok to take unisom sleep gels as long as it's not every night. I never have but she said it's ok

• lillucky8
    June 12, 2012 at 6:56 AM
    Id discuss it w ur doc, maybe they can suggest something

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN