Cafe Robin
Pregnancy Symptoms 101 - Could you be pregnant?
February 29, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Thanks for joining us in the Pregnancy Group!
Think you might be pregnant? Tell us your symptoms!

Pregnancy symptoms differ from woman to woman and from pregnancy to pregnancy. Here are some of the most common early pregnancy symptoms:

• Delayed or missed menstrual cycle
  • Cramping or spotting
  • Swollen / tender breasts
  • Fatigue / tiredness
  • Nausea / morning sickness
  • Backaches
  • Headaches
  • Frequent urination
  • Food cravings or food aversions

If you think you may be pregnant, it is important to take a pregnancy test so that you know for sure!

For more info:

Please share your pregnancy symptoms in the replies below!

Replies

• CarmenAnnie
    March 4, 2012 at 12:38 AM
    I'm tired all the time! I'm starting to think there might be something wrong! I know fatigue is a symptom but I feel like sleeping all day long!!
  • Pandapanda
    March 4, 2012 at 2:05 AM

:)

• Mrs.Andrews
    March 4, 2012 at 2:43 AM

With my first pregnancy I had sore boobs, cramping, and a lower back ache. With my second I had to pee constantly, and a lot every time. I had slight cramps, and my boobs felt like they were going to fall off. And TMI but my cervix was really high and closed a few days before my period was due. Usually it would be low and open at that point.

• lovefromwithin
    March 4, 2012 at 5:13 AM

My first pregnancy before I took a test - I had sore boobs, burning pain in my thigh bones (from the hormone that softens your bones), and achy round ligaments.   My second pregnancy before I took a test I had cravings, achy round ligaments again, fuller breasts, a drop of blood around implantation, and a mildly bloated gut.

• pacificamom
    March 4, 2012 at 7:38 AM

Thank you!!

• tinydeena23
    March 4, 2012 at 5:54 PM
    I have headaches more often now. My eyes stay feeling tired but I dot sleep because I keep myself up only time I sleep is at night but I took a great nap today, nausea, bloating, cramping on & off for the last few days, I feel the urge to pee but it's like a dull urge & I only pee a little frustrating! Lol but maybe I could only thing I'm waiting for is this period feels like forever though!!
  • natasha_1994
    March 4, 2012 at 6:40 PM

im scared it's ben about 5 days since the first time we had sex then we had sex two days later..i been feeling a lil nauseated and tired. could i be pregnant? i never get these symptoms around the time of my period EVER

• CourtneyM2012
    March 5, 2012 at 2:41 PM

My pregnancy symptoms: Tired all the time, sore boobs, sensitive nipples, headaches on and off, missed period of course! lol, nausea on and off( never threw up yet), hungry all the time, I had cramping between week 5 and week 6, I am very moody and I have mood swings, bloating, achy round ligaments, and my breast feel fuller.....

• Amyangel
    March 5, 2012 at 2:47 PM
    Im the same way cant even laydown or ill go to skeep other than bathrom slot and wight gain oh I had a bad tooth ace other than im good
    Quoting CarmenAnnie:

I'm tired all the time! I'm starting to think there might be something wrong! I know fatigue is a sympOtom but I feel like sleeping all day long!!

• Autumn19
    March 5, 2012 at 2:55 PM
    this should be sticky
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts