Pregnancy

Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
Pregnancy Symptoms 101 - Could you be pregnant?
February 29, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Thanks for joining us in the Pregnancy Group!
Think you might be pregnant? Tell us your symptoms!

Pregnancy symptoms differ from woman to woman and from pregnancy to pregnancy. Here are some of the most common early pregnancy symptoms:

• Delayed or missed menstrual cycle
  • Cramping or spotting
  • Swollen / tender breasts
  • Fatigue / tiredness
  • Nausea / morning sickness
  • Backaches
  • Headaches
  • Frequent urination
  • Food cravings or food aversions

If you think you may be pregnant, it is important to take a pregnancy test so that you know for sure!

For more info:

Please share your pregnancy symptoms in the replies below!

Replies

• nana990
    by nana990
    March 26, 2012 at 5:59 AM

am in a dilema,ave  pain on right lower pelvis region and on this part i had salpingitis due to ectopic preg  2005,2006 i conceived and my kid is now 5yrs 2 mnths.my breast are sore and feels large,slight nausea and lower backache.i stopped depoprovera 15months ago and my period are normal since september last year .now could i pregnant and if not what is happening to me,i need advice

• GoobieDoo
    March 28, 2012 at 2:51 PM

I've been really sleepy, peeing non stop, my boobs have grown a full cup size and they hurt SO bad. Luckily no morning sickness!

• ja2010
    by ja2010
    March 29, 2012 at 7:25 PM
    My period is late. Don't. Know how far. Tired and sweets attack.
  • Ladyt1982
    March 31, 2012 at 11:33 PM
    Ok i am going to the bathroom alot moody always hot could i be pregnant
  • M.Ann.R
    by M.Ann.R
    April 1, 2012 at 12:33 PM

I haven't missed my period yet and I am already experiencing spotting, back aches, sore boobs, headaches, little cramping, tiredness, dizziness, going pee a lot, abdominal pain, little pinches or pokes on my sides and lower abdominal, I'm exhausted and smells are becoming more sensitive to me!

• acampbell4408
    April 2, 2012 at 4:42 PM

I never had morning sickness with my first child and it looks like it may be the same way this this pregnancy as well. Or at least I hope it stays this wayy. Im very very tired and have back cramps and EXTREMLY BAD headaches but that was common with my first pregnancy as well. I hope my symptoms stay minimal. Good luck to everyone.

• mommy961
    April 15, 2012 at 12:36 AM

is diarrhea normal during first trimester? i am 9 wks tomorro

• mommy961
    April 15, 2012 at 12:37 AM

BUMP!

• Jack_Jackk
    April 15, 2012 at 6:12 AM
    Nim so tired. :3 im like the most irritable person lately. My boobs are very sore and sensitive. Headaches. I feel like i have to pee but its never really alot. I have a pulling feeling around my waist line and sometimes lower or a little higher. Im emotional and finding it hard to concentrate. 3 weeks ago 7 days after my period was due(im very regular) i had light brown sometimes a little red bleeding for 2 and 1/2 days and ended with brown spotting. Has anyone had any of this? I think im pregnant not sure cause i havent tooken a test. If i am pregnant i would be about 6 weeks.
  • UhhYhea
    by UhhYhea
    April 18, 2012 at 9:35 PM

i have been having all those symptoms except a missed period & i haven't taken a preggo test, idk what to do.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts