Pregnancy

Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
Pregnancy Symptoms 101 - Could you be pregnant?
February 29, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Thanks for joining us in the Pregnancy Group!
Think you might be pregnant? Tell us your symptoms!

Pregnancy symptoms differ from woman to woman and from pregnancy to pregnancy. Here are some of the most common early pregnancy symptoms:

• Delayed or missed menstrual cycle
  • Cramping or spotting
  • Swollen / tender breasts
  • Fatigue / tiredness
  • Nausea / morning sickness
  • Backaches
  • Headaches
  • Frequent urination
  • Food cravings or food aversions

If you think you may be pregnant, it is important to take a pregnancy test so that you know for sure!

For more info:

Please share your pregnancy symptoms in the replies below!

Replies

• TTC2Long
    March 20, 2012 at 6:32 PM
    I got my bfp on the first day of my missed period and had NO symptoms until 8 weeks. :)

Quoting emylpmis:

Thanks, I been worried beacuase I don't feel pregnant I been taking folic acid and prenatal vitamins I been eating healthy I can't wait til my appointment making me anxious its in April...

• emylpmis
    March 20, 2012 at 7:01 PM

That is good to know now I do not feel so alone :)

• Monii_9315
    March 21, 2012 at 12:21 AM
    My boobs are super sensitive and hard as a rock I been waking up feeling like I wanna throw up but I never do..these last couple of days I been getting really bad pains and today I see very lite pink on the tissue could I be pregnant????
  • mommybrowneyes
    March 22, 2012 at 2:25 AM

hello well i have a baby boy hes 1 year old and i went off on the mirena(iud) likke 2 months aqo i have unprotected sex and i been sleepinq alot and i have nausea but i took preqnancy test and it was positive went to the doctor and they toolled me i wasent so i jux dont know

• ambabii
    by ambabii
    March 23, 2012 at 12:18 AM

hi my name is amber and i dont know if im pregnant but im kinda scared about it and i need some advice i had this period it was very light besides during intercourse then it started to flow and stopped i was wondering if anyone on here has had that then found they were pregnant please help me and thank you

• Jlove743
    March 23, 2012 at 3:24 PM
    Hi! I'm 18 years old And I've been off birth control for about 3 years now. My period last month was on time (like all of them) but this month I'm late...(still no period, tomorrow makes a week) I have an iPhone and I have a "my days" app that helps me keep up with my period. My last period started on feb 17 and ended on the 21. I had sex (a lot) everyday from the 23rd to the 27. (unprotected maybe 3/4 times, once in the bed the others in the shower) sorry of its TMI! Well Im pretty sure that I ovulated on 2nd of march (not completely sure) but I had been having cramps throughout the day everyday for about the past week and a half. My period was due 6 days ago and isn't here. It's never late, last month it was on time! Oh also, I remember going to the bathroom (9days before my period was supposed to start) and I wiped myself and had some brown discharge with a little pink in it, not red,but pink. I figured my period was just coming early, but I hadn't seen anything else since then! I took 3 pregnancy test so far, first two were negative(one before missed period and one the day of) both were negative. I also took one 3 days passed missed period and it was a faint positive. I have one last pregnancy test but I want to wait until tomorrow when it makes it a full week after missed period to test again. This past week I've just been feeling bad, cranky,breasts sore,stomach pains (lower stomach) when I feel right above my vagina it's sort of hard when I'm standing up, I have slight headaches throughout the day and it's a daily routine.no vomiting, but I have been having diarrhea (which never happens) and I'm pooping like everyday (sometimes a lot, sometimes not so much) any advice? Do I sound pregnant?
  • ohbamitsans
    March 24, 2012 at 12:36 AM

It seems like you are. congradulations. of couse, i'm not a doc. but reading how you're a week late, having symptoms, AND had a faint positive. it seems to me that you are. of course, always go to your doc. get a blood test are ultra sound just to make sure :) let us know.

• Jrmommy2014
    March 24, 2012 at 12:09 PM
    Ohkay so my period was surpose to come on the 16... But it came on the 22. My breast look like they are gettin bigger I never be full when I eat. Could I be pregnant
  • Jrmommy2014
    March 24, 2012 at 12:15 PM
    My period was surpose to come on the 16 and it didnt then I start to bleed the 22. I have been feeling sick to my stomach. Eating alot. Maybe bigger breast. Could I be pregnant
  • ConradFamily08
    March 24, 2012 at 8:13 PM

I have been more tired than normal, I have been off of my birth control for about 5 months now. I have been feeling sick to my stomach everyday and have gotten sick almost every other day for the past two weeks. I have taken a home pregnancy test and it came back negative. I do not eat as much because nothing ever sound good to me. I drink a lot more water than normal and go to the bathroom at least every hour on the hour if not earlier. Am I pregnant?

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts