Pregnancy

Featured Posts
AAJACKSON
What do you ladies eat now ???
February 12, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Do you use pregancy as a prefect excuse to give into food and cravings ? Or did you buckle down and changed your eating habits for the better ?

What are some of your favorite snacks ? And give into cravings .?

I would have to say I love all special k snacks and fresh fruits and yogurts ...

As for cravings or cheats I love POPCORN and Frozen Yogurt ! Yummy or somethimq spicy (:

Replies

• OneMoreMommy88
    February 13, 2012 at 4:41 AM
    Pickles and popcorn Yum Yum Yum
  • gacgbaker
    February 13, 2012 at 5:01 AM

For the most part I eat much healthier when I'm pregnant- but I also get those weak moments and if there is junk around I eat it.  Last night we had a birthday party for my daughter, and I had some cake and things, but I sure regreted it- made me sick!  :(

• try4baby20
    February 13, 2012 at 5:56 AM
    I eat good at meals but give in to my cravings for snacks like popcorn, cookies, ice cream etc. I'm 23 weeks and only gained about 7lb though
  • hellokittyy
    February 13, 2012 at 5:57 AM

waffleessss

• schultzal
    February 13, 2012 at 5:58 AM

The past few days I haven't wanted to eat anything. I am literally making myself eat. I have a sinus infection and everything tastes terrible to me; not to mention the pain when I swallow.

• AAJACKSON
    February 13, 2012 at 1:53 PM
    Yeah I know how you feel , I have a bad troath infection and am having an awful time ... I eat a lot tho I eat much healthier but I do have my weak moments , yesterday I ate 2 in n out burgers , fries and a large pink limonade ):

I crave A LOT OF SPICY stuff such chip with tapatio or popcorn with lemon and hot sauce , even mangos with powder chili and lemon yummmmm !

My husband won't let me have all my cravings tho or eat all crazy /:
    Ugh sucker !

Quoting schultzal:

The past few days I haven't wanted to eat anything. I am literally making myself eat. I have a sinus infection and everything tastes terrible to me; not to mention the pain when I swallow.

• ragdoll13
    February 13, 2012 at 1:58 PM

I've always been a healthy eater.   However I have a nasty addiction to mozerella sticks and milkshakes . . . 

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts