Pregnancy

Ella3907
Orgasims during pregnancy?
January 17, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Does anyone else feel weird having an orgasim during pregnancy.  I am early in my second trimester and my sex drive has increased a lot.  But it feels weird to me to let myself have an orgasim (as much as I need one). I feel the contractions and somehow it doesn't feel right... my doc says its fine. anyone else in the same boat?

Replies

• mehargval
    January 17, 2012 at 9:43 PM
    There have been a couple times where it was intense and actually hurt a little. But mostly ok.
  • OneMoreMommy88
    January 18, 2012 at 3:18 AM
    Yupp i quit orgasms cause that always scared me
  • cheyannsmommy
    January 18, 2012 at 3:37 AM

i always noticed that after having an orgasm my daughter would be more active..that was the part that bothered me..im fine as long as i dont "know" shes in there..with my first she would actually kick during sex..killed the mood every time..lol

• Bitemebetty
    January 18, 2012 at 4:54 AM
    Cramping during it is what made me take my test.
  • muisjes
    by muisjes
    January 18, 2012 at 5:58 AM

Orgasms have given me HB contractions since the second trimester, but they won't hurt your baby. On the contrary, is you orgasm, the endorfins will affect baby's happiness as well!

• csimmons_88
    January 18, 2012 at 6:55 AM
    Hey ive been having quite a few orgasms since ive been preg bc my sex drive has been crazy from the start..i havent had any contractions or cramping..just feel good :-)
  • KaRaBaSsEtT
    January 18, 2012 at 2:05 PM

It kinda freaks me out too!!

• Hot_Badonkadonk
    January 18, 2012 at 2:58 PM

It doesn't freak me out at all. The only thing that has changed for me is more senstivity, which is kind of nice :o) 

• pittymama
    January 18, 2012 at 4:35 PM

pregnancy orgasms=heaven for me! during my first trimester we only had sex maybe twice and i couldn't have one (i can usually get em multiple times) so now that i can again i take full advantage! 

• MorganShanks
    January 18, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Yeah I feel the exact same way My belly tightens and i kno that its fine.. i just feel weird.. my dr says its totally fine.. to but u cant help but to be a little weirded out lol.. yeah sometimes i just want to stop caus its such a weird feeling.. its just up to u on how much u can stand tho..

Pregnancy