Pregnancy

Featured Posts
Kayla23boys
Anyone have this problem?
April 1, 2010 at 10:31 AM

I posted yesterday that I was 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced and my cervix was soft. So we decided to take a walk last night and also did the deed. I woke up with my 20 month old at 2;45 am and was kinda crampy so i stayed awake for awhile to see if it was anything but i decided it wasnt. I went to bed and when i got up this m orning and as soon as i got up i was cramping again. Its in the front and my back. So i was wondering if its just from all my activity or what. My backache won't go away and I get crampy with my Braxton hicks.

Replies

• Chrissy9479
    April 1, 2010 at 10:37 AM

well i had a backahe the whole day before i went into labor and looking back now i am pretty sure it was part of labor but it wasn't bothering me all that much so i just ignored it. i went into like full blown labor at midnight though after feeling like crap all the day before. soooo could be close! :)

• HamBergerMama
    April 1, 2010 at 10:39 AM

sounds like the beginnging of something to me!!!! How far along are you? When do you see your Doc/MW again?

• Kayla23boys
    April 1, 2010 at 10:40 AM

I went yesterday to see the doc. I am 37 weeks today.

• HamBergerMama
    April 1, 2010 at 11:18 AM

Quoting Kayla23boys:

I went yesterday to see the doc. I am 37 weeks today.

Thats about right where I was. My DS was born at 37w1d. Some of the cramping could be because he checked your Cervix yesterday (I assume). When I was checked at 37 weeks thats afternoon is when I started labor, with the same bearable but slightly painful cramping contractions.

• Kayla23boys
    April 1, 2010 at 11:28 AM

I am just waiting to see what happens My hubby is 40 minutes away at work so hopefully he can get here promplty if i need him to LoL.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts