Pregnancy

Featured Posts
NoraDun
What kind of deoderant do you use??
by NoraDun
February 28, 2010 at 2:10 PM

What brand? Do you every use men's deoderant?

Replies

• NoraDun
    by NoraDun
    February 28, 2010 at 2:12 PM

I like the mens Axe deoderant!! Female deoderant doesn't work for me. Its weird b/c I don't sweat but its like the smell works against me or something. I only use the mens deoderants. I HATE DOVE!!!

• mybbyheh12507

i use secret... ..i dont use mens deoderant i dont like to smell like a man... lol that just my opinion though

• Cryssie2107

I use Secret Flawless Renewal..It works great and I love the smell..I change scents every time I need a new stick..the one I have now is totally fresh!

• Sarahv717
    February 28, 2010 at 2:20 PM
    I use secret and degree...baby powder scent only. Dove breaks me out....
  • JHall
    by JHall
    February 28, 2010 at 3:35 PM

Degree clinical strength lol  it is the only one that works for me.  DH uses the same thing in mens   I tried using his but I just sweat right through that stuff

• Marah2008
    February 28, 2010 at 3:49 PM

I use secret, but I HATE HATE HATE the smell of the baby powder scent. My SO says he doesnt want me to smell like a baby

• sissychristi
    February 28, 2010 at 4:02 PM

I use Tom's of Maine lavender deoderant. I don't use anti-perspirant because they use aluminum in those which long-term use of has been strongly linked to breast cancer.

• __bcnp
    by __bcnp
    February 28, 2010 at 6:09 PM

Quoting Sarahv717:

I use secret and degree...baby powder scent only. Dove breaks me out....

• ArianaRiRi
    February 28, 2010 at 7:26 PM

I usually use Secret Smooth Effects or Secret Scent Expressions.

I've never used men's deodorant before.

• Cassidysmom611
    February 28, 2010 at 7:32 PM

I use dove, lol its the only one that does work for me. I have used mens deoderant in a pinch but not on a regular basis.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN