Babies

Featured Posts
huminbird
WHAT TYPE....
December 2, 2008 at 1:43 PM

.....OF BABY FOOD DO YOU FEED YOUR BABY?? 

I USE EARTHS BEST ORGANIC.I WAS USING GERBER ORGANIC, BUT THERES NOT VERY MANY CHOICES IN FLAVOR.SO WHAT ABOUT YOU?... 

Replies

• SamanthaAgain
    December 2, 2008 at 1:44 PM

I'm about half and half between making my own and whatever is on sale lol.  Check out www.wholesomebabyfood.com if you're interested in making your own, it's a lot easier than you'd think!

• huminbird
    December 2, 2008 at 1:45 PM

COOL THANKS.

Quoting SamanthaAgain:

I'm about half and half between making my own and whatever is on sale lol.  Check out http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/ if you're interested in making your own, it's a lot easier than you'd think!

• huminbird
    December 2, 2008 at 1:46 PM

bump

• DarkTinkerbell
    December 2, 2008 at 2:35 PM

I was giving my DD beachnut....now she eats what I eat......she's 10 months now

• YoKiEl
    by YoKiEl
    December 2, 2008 at 2:54 PM

I gave my kids Gerber Organic.  This might sound gross, but it tasted better than the other organic brands.  I had to taste what my kids were eating...LOL.

• Lovin_LiL_ViC
    December 2, 2008 at 2:57 PM

Gerber stage  2-3. And whatever he manages to steal from my hands/plate.

• huminbird
    December 2, 2008 at 3:51 PM

bump

• Danesmommy1
    December 2, 2008 at 4:55 PM

Dane is a Gerber Baby!  He's currently eating the 2nd foods.  I'm also giving him a bit of everything I eat.

Elke

• BridgetFilbrun
    December 2, 2008 at 5:36 PM

my dd is 8 months - i make my own and she gets tiny bits of meat or some other stuff i eat - it's sooo much cheaper.

• SRLPrincess1067
    December 3, 2008 at 1:37 AM

I fed Serena Beechnut brand, and she loved it!!! She liked the stage 3, and even tho she's 14mos, I sometimes put it in a different bowl and give her a spoon and she never knows it's baby food and not grown up food LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts