Featured Posts
huminbird
WHAT TYPE....
December 2, 2008 at 1:43 PM

.....OF BABY FOOD DO YOU FEED YOUR BABY?? 

I USE EARTHS BEST ORGANIC.I WAS USING GERBER ORGANIC, BUT THERES NOT VERY MANY CHOICES IN FLAVOR.SO WHAT ABOUT YOU?... 

Replies

• SamanthaAgain
    December 2, 2008 at 1:44 PM

I'm about half and half between making my own and whatever is on sale lol.  Check out www.wholesomebabyfood.com if you're interested in making your own, it's a lot easier than you'd think!

• huminbird
    December 2, 2008 at 1:45 PM

COOL THANKS.

Quoting SamanthaAgain:

I'm about half and half between making my own and whatever is on sale lol.  Check out http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/ if you're interested in making your own, it's a lot easier than you'd think!

• huminbird
    December 2, 2008 at 1:46 PM

bump

• DarkTinkerbell
    December 2, 2008 at 2:35 PM

I was giving my DD beachnut....now she eats what I eat......she's 10 months now

• YoKiEl
    by YoKiEl
    December 2, 2008 at 2:54 PM

I gave my kids Gerber Organic.  This might sound gross, but it tasted better than the other organic brands.  I had to taste what my kids were eating...LOL.

• Lovin_LiL_ViC
    December 2, 2008 at 2:57 PM

Gerber stage  2-3. And whatever he manages to steal from my hands/plate.

• huminbird
    December 2, 2008 at 3:51 PM

bump

• Danesmommy1
    December 2, 2008 at 4:55 PM

Dane is a Gerber Baby!  He's currently eating the 2nd foods.  I'm also giving him a bit of everything I eat.

Elke

• BridgetFilbrun
    December 2, 2008 at 5:36 PM

my dd is 8 months - i make my own and she gets tiny bits of meat or some other stuff i eat - it's sooo much cheaper.

• SRLPrincess1067
    December 3, 2008 at 1:37 AM

I fed Serena Beechnut brand, and she loved it!!! She liked the stage 3, and even tho she's 14mos, I sometimes put it in a different bowl and give her a spoon and she never knows it's baby food and not grown up food LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts