Babies

khiirsten
Ways to tell DH your pregnant?
November 25, 2008 at 10:54 AM

I saw another post that was ways to tell your extended family your pregnant but I was wondering if anyone had any creative or unique ways to tell your DH that your pregnant?

Replies

• gaalar
    by gaalar
    November 25, 2008 at 11:00 AM

Well I saw this on a show, it was funny.  So this couple just had a baby that was 8 weeks old and the Mom was preggo again.  She wrote on the babies diaper that he was going to be a big brother and made the dad change the diaper.  He passed out when he saw it.  LOL  I thought that was different and funny!

• thayes1988
    November 25, 2008 at 11:01 AM

You could get the congrulations baloons for a boy and a girl and put them in the house somewhere, make a sign that says "daddy x's 2. Or cook a meal that consists of baby carrots, and other foods like that. Not much but I know that when I get pregnant again I will decorate the house!

• khiirsten
    November 25, 2008 at 11:11 AM

I've thought about buying an all "baby" dinner but I don't think he'd get it. He's not good at taking hints.

Quoting thayes1988:

You could get the congrulations baloons for a boy and a girl and put them in the house somewhere, make a sign that says "daddy x's 2. Or cook a meal that consists of baby carrots, and other foods like that. Not much but I know that when I get pregnant again I will decorate the house!

• married_678
    November 25, 2008 at 11:15 AM

I'm not real sure of a creative way for that but I will give this a bump, b/c I am interested to see what folk have to say.........

Maybe have your LO give daddy the positive pregnancy stick, if possible. Get LO a big brother/sister bid or t-shirt to wear.

bump

• Sweetbunny85
    December 1, 2008 at 1:35 PM

I've heard of a couple cute ways to do it....for example, for Christmas or a birthday or any other special occasion, you could wrap up the positive pregnancy test as a gift and give it to him. Another one is if you had another child, you could write on a new diaper 'I'm going to be a big sister/brother!' and so when he goes to change the diaper he could see it. I thought these were cute ways, I would have done them except one I don't have another child and two I was so excited to tell my husband I was pregnant that I couldn't wait!

• SRLPrincess1067
    December 1, 2008 at 11:29 PM

bump

• Ms64
    by Ms64
    December 1, 2008 at 11:36 PM

When I got pregnant with my first baby I went and bought a baby football jersey of the 49ers (his fav team) and gave it to him he looked at me weird for a second and realized what I meant.......it was corny but really cute and memorable......now our new little girl wears the jersey on game days

• ashleykilleen
    December 1, 2008 at 11:46 PM

my anouncement was so special,lol

i peed on a stick and i was in shock i couldnt belive it,my dh and i were at my moms house when i took the test so, i walked out of the bathroom and handed it to him and i said is this right??? I was scartching my head with confussion. And he turned green and said hum yea, the poor guy looked like he was gonna pass out!!! So them my mom walks in the room and yanks it out of DH's hand and was like OMG!!!! and yells to my dad in the next room "SO POP-POP what are ya DOING???" and he looked and me and was like huh wha?? but i did get to suprise my sis cuz it was a couple weeks before her b-day so my mom and i got her a card and it said happy birthday AUNT SARAH. She was sitting on the toilet when i gave it to her i laughed soo hard!! My mom also made me pee on 2 more sticks in the walmart bathroom when we went to go get the b-day card, she squeeled like a little child in the walmart she was soooo happy.

so yea a card would probly do the trick!lol

good luck

-ash

• KellyMcG
    December 2, 2008 at 9:05 AM

I found out April fool's day.    He most have thought I was joking til he saw the stick.

• hot_momma88
    December 2, 2008 at 9:10 AM

Well DH told me when I was pregnant... It's kind of a weird story lol.

I when we start trying for our next(not for at least 2 years), I'm going to buy a big sister shirt for our daughter and have her wear it when he gets home from work.

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts