Babies

Featured Posts
gacgbaker
Getting to know you... Favorite Halloween?
October 24, 2008 at 2:10 PM

shake hand

Help us get to know you better!

What is your favorite Halloween memory?

Replies

• StacieMomof2
    November 6, 2008 at 2:43 PM

Umm Well... last Halloween my husband and I took our son Adrian Trick or Treating around the neighborhood and one of the houses had a hanted house blow up outside their garage and it led into their garage and was playing scary music and had fog going. Adrian stopped and said he didn't want to go anymore and my husband took him up to get candy and tried to go into the haunted house and Adrian SCREAMED saying NO NO NO... it was the cutest, funniest, saddest thing I've ever seen my son do!

• aquarius030
    November 17, 2008 at 5:24 PM

taking my children out for the first time.

• mammaeren
    November 18, 2008 at 1:02 PM

Hmmm actually this years was pretty cool. We went to this house in my neighborhood who has a haunted mansion made in their home. It was awesome. Every little detail was perfect. People where in character, they had their swimming pool bubbling and smoky. It was great

• thebubzmom
    December 2, 2008 at 7:20 PM

When I was around 8 or 9 we use to live in Florida & I had a neighbor friend who was much too mature looking for her age. Anyway, we went trick or treating, she was an Indian, I don't even remember what I was. We went to a house rang the bell, a man came & gave us candy & had a weird look on his face. When she turned to walk away I noticed her boob was hanging out of her Indian top. I was mortified! I told her & she almost started crying. I'm not to sure if we continued trick or treating. I will never forget it! LOL!

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN