Babies

Featured Posts
athenaheim
off bottle
October 14, 2008 at 5:03 PM

I am in the middle of taking my son completely off the bottle. Last night we went to bed with a sippy cup instead of a bottle. He is only ten months old but do ya'll think he is to young? I think that if he does good with it then what is wrong with it?

Replies

• athenaheim
    October 16, 2008 at 7:44 PM

He has been using a sippy since five months. But I have now completely taken away the bottle and he is doing wonderful with it. He is actually almost completely off of formula as well. You know what irritates me is the kids that are 4 or 5 that are walking around with pacifiers in their mouth. I will admit I don't like pacifiers at all but having one at 4 or 5 is just bad.

Quoting perfectmom20:

Grrr!!! i just dont get it!! it makes me frustrated too lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

wtg if you can keep him on sippy cups.  I always see 3 yr olds walking around with a baby bottle and it makes me frustrated.

• saralouise
    October 16, 2008 at 9:08 PM

I take away pacifiers and bottles at 10 mos. working on kid # 3 right now but he's only 4 weeks so we got awhile before I need to do taht again :D

• athenaheim
    October 16, 2008 at 9:12 PM

now that pic of the baby peircings is ridiculous  how could any parent do that? Ears r one thing

Quoting saralouise:

I take away pacifiers and bottles at 10 mos. working on kid # 3 right now but he's only 4 weeks so we got awhile before I need to do taht again :D

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts