Babies

Featured Posts
craftyfamily
What to Do?
September 28, 2008 at 2:28 PM

Hi I'm new but going to get right in to it. My two year old havs been potty trained for about 3 months but will not poop on the potty. I have tried sticker chart, treats and good old fashion cheering. This weekend we were at BK and she pooped her pants and we left and she didn't seem to care. I just don't know what else to do? My older daughter never had this problem. Please any thing else that I could do.

Replies

• AshleyRiv
    September 28, 2008 at 3:02 PM

I know a girl whos son is 5 years old and still wont poop in the potty...he'll tell her he has to go, she'll put a pull up on him then change him like a little baby......I think thats a little insane for a 5 year old but shes only two...she should get it sooner or later

• Swanny97
    September 28, 2008 at 5:22 PM

At two it's still pretty common.  It might be hard for her to relax or she might be scared even.  I'd say keep it up.  If you feel it's more a stubborness issue rather than an immaturity issue, making our son clean himself (we put him in the bathtub for easy clean-up and gave him a washcloth and cold water and made him clean himself and he "magically" started going on the potty)!

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN