Featured Posts
JaydensMama418
What are the top things you dislike that Mothers around you do???
March 30 at 9:40 AM

I have had so many disagreements on here. From food, to bedtimes, to the age for cows milk to be introduced, from when my child should sit in a bigger forward facing car seat. So im asking everybody what do you disagree with. What are the top things you dislike that Mothers around you do? My top one is I dislike Moms who think that other Moms dont know what there doing. Drives me crazy.

Replies

• WillsMOM72
    March 30 at 10:57 AM
    Lately here, I'm tired of seeing babies not dressed appropriately. I see babies with no socks and legs not covered and we have cold evenings and days. It's crazy !!
  • newbieann
    March 30 at 11:45 AM

Yep. I don't like it when other moms tell other moms what to do. Just because it worked or works for you, doesn't mean it will work for me and my baby. Babies are not one size fits all

• JessiFaye
    March 30 at 11:51 AM
    I don't like it when moms push their opinions on other moms.
  • cdb7519
    by cdb7519
    March 30 at 11:58 AM

That's probably the thing that drives most crazy. Seeing a baby unaddressed or in a little t-shirt while the mom is wearing a coat. 

Quoting WillsMOM72: Lately here, I'm tired of seeing babies not dressed appropriately. I see babies with no socks and legs not covered and we have cold evenings and days. It's crazy !!

• shiny76
    by shiny76
    March 30 at 12:06 PM

I hate when other mom's push their parenting techniques on me...how about i raise my kid how i see fit and you raise your kid how you see if...don't like what I'm doing to bad...when i ask you for advice that's when you can feel free and let me know what you think....

• KylersMom8-16-7
    March 30 at 1:44 PM
    Moms who don't research things that could potentially effect their children negatively.
  • Mom2Just1
    March 30 at 1:48 PM
    Lack of research. Forward facing too soon, solids too soon, etc.
  • JaydensMama418
    March 31 at 9:22 AM

Alot of people do throw there parenting on you. I got on this site for advice because im a first time Mom. When someone tells me they think im doing something wrong I research it and then change it if I think its wrong after my research. I have had people tell me I feed him too much, Ive had people tell me I shouldnt feed him oatmeal cereal because its bad for him, Not to feed him jar baby food, That he should be using a sippy all the time now, He goes to bed too late. Just pretty much calling me a bad parent every question I ask. This sites getting old. Im asking for a Moms advice since im a first time Mom. Im not asking to be put down and told that Im a shitty parent. I dont feel thats right. 

• LoveMyBug2013
    March 31 at 10:42 AM

the anti-vaxxer movement.  Seriously, your "personal choice" seriously affects public health and puts my child who is too young to be vaccinated at risk. 

• GhettoKoolAide
    March 31 at 10:44 AM
    I dressed my son that way. He overheats easily and prefers to be a little cool.

Quoting WillsMOM72: Lately here, I'm tired of seeing babies not dressed appropriately. I see babies with no socks and legs not covered and we have cold evenings and days. It's crazy !!
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts