Babies

Featured Posts
LilyRuiz213
Baby Seizures??? :'(
December 18, 2013 at 9:13 PM

I know babies look around a lot constantly because they are curious about the world around them. But my 3 month old son looks around rather strangely. He looks up (Like towards his forhead) and his body starts to shake. My mother advised that it might be a sign of seizures. Has anyone experienced this with their child? He does it quite often and I'm starting to really get worried about it...

Replies

• KylersMom8-16-7
    December 18, 2013 at 9:28 PM
    You need to see a doctor like NOW! Go to the ER!
  • abra
    by abra
    December 18, 2013 at 11:39 PM
    I'd ask your doctor about it. Is your baby responsive during those times?
  • larissalarie
    December 19, 2013 at 12:12 AM
    I don't know much about seizures and I'm not one to take the baby to the doctor for every little thing, but I'd definitely be making an appointment to discuss this issue.

And unless the baby is having one of those episodes right this moment, there's not much use in going to the ER.
  • Tckosdk.2012
    December 19, 2013 at 9:03 AM

I have epilepsy. I would video tape it & show it to your pedi asap.

• la_bella_vita
    December 19, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I would video tape it and show it to your pedi asap.

• zoenlandonsmom
    December 19, 2013 at 11:36 AM
    Take a video of him doing it then take him in asap that's what our dr told us to do with our son
  • cowgirls10181
    December 19, 2013 at 1:57 PM

I would ask the Dr about it 

• abra
    by abra
    December 19, 2013 at 3:04 PM
    That is really smart!

Quoting zoenlandonsmom: Take a video of him doing it then take him in asap that's what our dr told us to do with our son
  • lucasmadre
    December 19, 2013 at 7:43 PM

I am an epileptic and you need to call your doctor right away and make an appointment. Watch him carefully if he does it between now and when you see your doctor, write down every symptom you notice so you don't forget anything...this is very important. A baby having seizures doesn't mean it is something serious but it should be monitored and it sounds like seizures to me. Don't panic, just take him to the doctor right away. I will be thinking of you guys...be brave. xo

• m.garcia21
    December 19, 2013 at 8:29 PM
    Yes please take him to the dr. Asap.

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN