Babies

Featured Posts
rwebb11
Average wait time at Dr.
by rwebb11
November 5, 2013 at 6:27 PM
On average how long do you have to wait when you take your kids to the pediatricians office?

Replies

• rwebb11
    by rwebb11
    November 5, 2013 at 7:44 PM
    Bump
  • KylersMom8-16-7
    November 5, 2013 at 7:44 PM
    10 minute or less
  • la_bella_vita
    November 5, 2013 at 7:46 PM

I would say 10 minutes

• Kristennnwk
    November 5, 2013 at 7:52 PM

maybe 10 minutes -unless I arrive early. I found that I would aim to be there 15-20 minutes early and then would wait til  maybe 5 minutes after our appointment time. It always made me cranky to wait that long - so I started to try and stop getting there that early. 

• rwebb11
    by rwebb11
    I have had to wait over an hour the last 3 times we have gone. I am getting a bit annoyed and even though I love my pediatrician, I'm considering switching because this is a long time to wait with a 14 month old.

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

10 minute or less

• rwebb11
    by rwebb11
    I have had to wait over an hour the last 3 times we have gone. I am getting a bit annoyed and even though I love my pediatrician, I'm considering switching because this is a long time to wait with a 14 month old.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I would say 10 minutes

• rwebb11
    by rwebb11
    November 5, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Quoting Kristennnwk:

maybe 10 minutes -unless I arrive early. I found that I would aim to be there 15-20 minutes early and then would wait til  maybe 5 minutes after our appointment time. It always made me cranky to wait that long - so I started to try and stop getting there that early. 

• la_bella_vita
    November 5, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Oh no : / That's too long!

Quoting rwebb11:

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I would say 10 minutes

• rwebb11
    by rwebb11
    November 5, 2013 at 8:05 PM
    That is what I thought. When he was an infant they always got him back super quick and wait time slowly got longer and longer one time we waited almost 2 hours.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting rwebb11:

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I would say 10 minutes

• la_bella_vita
    November 5, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Sounds like they are taking on too many patients

Quoting rwebb11:

That is what I thought. When he was an infant they always got him back super quick and wait time slowly got longer and longer one time we waited almost 2 hours.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting rwebb11:

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I would say 10 minutes

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN