Babies

rwebb11
Average wait time at Dr.
by rwebb11
November 5, 2013 at 6:27 PM
On average how long do you have to wait when you take your kids to the pediatricians office?

Replies

• rwebb11
    by rwebb11
    November 5, 2013 at 7:44 PM
    Bump
  • KylersMom8-16-7
    November 5, 2013 at 7:44 PM
    10 minute or less
  • la_bella_vita
    November 5, 2013 at 7:46 PM

I would say 10 minutes

• Kristennnwk
    November 5, 2013 at 7:52 PM

maybe 10 minutes -unless I arrive early. I found that I would aim to be there 15-20 minutes early and then would wait til  maybe 5 minutes after our appointment time. It always made me cranky to wait that long - so I started to try and stop getting there that early. 

• rwebb11
    by rwebb11
    I have had to wait over an hour the last 3 times we have gone. I am getting a bit annoyed and even though I love my pediatrician, I'm considering switching because this is a long time to wait with a 14 month old.

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

10 minute or less

• rwebb11
    by rwebb11
    I have had to wait over an hour the last 3 times we have gone. I am getting a bit annoyed and even though I love my pediatrician, I'm considering switching because this is a long time to wait with a 14 month old.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I would say 10 minutes

• rwebb11
    by rwebb11
    November 5, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Quoting Kristennnwk:

maybe 10 minutes -unless I arrive early. I found that I would aim to be there 15-20 minutes early and then would wait til  maybe 5 minutes after our appointment time. It always made me cranky to wait that long - so I started to try and stop getting there that early. 

• la_bella_vita
    November 5, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Oh no : / That's too long!

Quoting rwebb11:

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I would say 10 minutes

• rwebb11
    by rwebb11
    November 5, 2013 at 8:05 PM
    That is what I thought. When he was an infant they always got him back super quick and wait time slowly got longer and longer one time we waited almost 2 hours.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting rwebb11:

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I would say 10 minutes

• la_bella_vita
    November 5, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Sounds like they are taking on too many patients

Quoting rwebb11:

That is what I thought. When he was an infant they always got him back super quick and wait time slowly got longer and longer one time we waited almost 2 hours.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting rwebb11:

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I would say 10 minutes

Babies