ajdahd13
Where can I buy diaper covers?
July 14, 2013 at 9:34 AM

My girls are getting pictures done tomorrow and I really need to get my youngest a diaper cover becuase her jean skirt didn't come with one. Anyone know where I can find one? 

Replies

• brittany208
    July 14, 2013 at 9:36 AM

not that quickly. all the places I get them are online

• ajdahd13
    July 14, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Crud. I guess my next option is buying some white panties and putting them over her diaper. Thanks! 

Quoting brittany208:

• brittany208
    July 14, 2013 at 9:39 AM

I  only have boys though, so someone with girls might know. you could find some shorts/leggings?

Quoting ajdahd13:

Crud. I guess my next option is buying some white panties and putting them over her diaper. Thanks! 

Quoting brittany208:

• brittany208
    July 14, 2013 at 9:41 AM

or a onsie under the dress? my boys had their newborn pics taken in white onsies

• ajdahd13
    July 14, 2013 at 9:46 AM
    Well the shirts are what kind of match, but I could probably just have the onsie under the shirt. Ugh! Girls are so difficult. Lol

Quoting brittany208:

or a onsie under the dress? my boys had their newborn pics taken in white onsies

• kss12
    by kss12
    July 14, 2013 at 9:52 AM
    I was just on American apparel's website and I'm going to the store for diaper covers! :) check out their website and they may have a store near you that carry them..
    www.americanapparel.com
  • ajdahd13
    July 14, 2013 at 10:00 AM
    I don't have one near me :( thanks though.

Quoting kss12:

I was just on American apparel's website and I'm going to the store for diaper covers! :) check out their website and they may have a store near you that carry them..

www.americanapparel.com
  • kss12
    by kss12
    July 14, 2013 at 10:03 AM
    Aww man! Search baby boutiques in your area.. They tend to have things like that!

Quoting ajdahd13:

I don't have one near me :( thanks though.

Quoting kss12:

www.americanapparel.com

• Hafsa1
    by Hafsa1
    July 14, 2013 at 10:14 AM
    target... or maybe other department stores. Babies r us, baby depot?
  • expectantmom81
    July 14, 2013 at 12:13 PM
    I would check amazon or eBay
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts