Featured Posts
rHOPEb
Pacifiers?
by rHOPEb
July 13, 2013 at 8:29 AM
If your LO took a paci.....how long did you let them have it? How did you take it away?

Our daughter never took one but our son is VERY attached to his. He cannot sleep without it n will wake at night if he can't find one. I end up leaving two or three in the crib. May be a battle later.....

Replies

• expectantmom81
    July 13, 2013 at 8:30 AM
    My first I took it away around a year and he did well. My second kinda lost interest around 8-9 months I think so I just took them away
  • Zazayam
    by Zazayam
    July 13, 2013 at 9:36 AM

All of mine stopped wanting them on their own sometime before a year old, so I never worried about it.

• Tckosdk.2012
    July 13, 2013 at 9:51 AM
    I'm still using one at night only with my 10 month old.
  • KylersMom8-16-7
    July 13, 2013 at 11:27 AM
    My older 2 kept them until 2.5.

My youngest didn't like it really, he used it occasionally from 6 weeks to 4 months. He refused after that.
  • lauratupper
    July 13, 2013 at 11:29 AM

My ds stopped using one at 3 months on his own.

• la_bella_vita
    July 13, 2013 at 1:03 PM
    We didn't do pacifiers.
  • PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    July 13, 2013 at 1:10 PM

My middle child was the only one to take one, but he would only take it if he was in pain from his severe GERD, so he got rid of it himself as soon as we were able to get a control of it which was 8 months.  He didn't even use it on a daily basis or anything. 

• To_the_moon
    July 13, 2013 at 1:19 PM
    She didn't take a pacifier for very long. When she was newborn she'd fall asleep with it then at around 3 months she refused to take it.
  • bzzybeemomof3
    July 13, 2013 at 2:29 PM
    Only one out of 3 kids took one
    DD is 17 months and only uses it for sleep. But its a bit different for her having medical breathing issues the soother helps her to remember to breath. So till her 2 surgeries happen she will continue to use it.
  • wyntermommy09
    July 13, 2013 at 3:00 PM
    My daughter loved her paci . She didn't give it up till she was 2. Then my son likes his but not as much as she did.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts