Babies

Featured Posts
937mrsweaver
THE IN LAWS!
April 24, 2013 at 7:29 PM

how are y'alls relationship? how do they do w/ the LO's?

anything positive to share? negative?..

hope everyones baby is happy and healthy!

IN laws...??.....
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 59% - love them
  2. 33% - hate them
  3. 7% - who?!

Replies

• la_bella_vita
    April 24, 2013 at 7:31 PM

We get along great but they do annoy me from time to time ; )

• abra
    by abra
    April 24, 2013 at 7:36 PM
    I won the inlaw lottery! They are really helpful and involved with our kids and generally really supportive of DH's and my choices. They are even paying our rent while DH goes back to school for a second degree so we don't have to take out a loan for that part.

With anyone you spend a lot of time around, little things that are annoying will come up, but that's just part of life. Most of the problems I have with my inlaws are things I just need to get over. :-)
  • BlessedMammaof2
    April 24, 2013 at 7:49 PM
    I love my in laws. MIL was a little over bearing when our first DS was born but I don't hold it against her. I think she genuinely didn't know about BF which made her question every little thing. She was fairly open to my natural ways or parenting. She has her opinion but isn't too pushy about it.
  • Raeann11
    April 24, 2013 at 8:20 PM

I won't say love or hate or who. But I get along with them.

• AngryBob
    April 24, 2013 at 9:09 PM

i hated my mil. she was very distructive in my marriage. as bad as it makes me sound, i'm glad she's gone. she died three years ago, and we still are dealing with the problems she created.

my fil, though, i love the man. he's a great guy. he's now dating dh's ex's mom, which is hilarious. they live across town. we don't see them often, but that's okay. they're the type of people i can only handle in small doses. but they always ask how we are/how the kids are, and help out when they can. so i can't really complain.

• tuckermum
    April 24, 2013 at 9:39 PM
    I love them and get along great with them. They do great with my son. My dhs grandparents kinda get to me about how I raise him.(cloth diapering, co sleeping, I hold him all the time we have not told them we delay vax don't plan to either I don't wanna hear it lol.) Which kinda annoys me but other than that they are great and am blessed to have them in my life.
  • mrsniebo
    April 24, 2013 at 9:47 PM

The longer I'm married to DH, the more I like my in-laws. Things done by my MIL that initially seemed overbearing are not such an issue, since I've gotten to know her better and know that her intentions are good. I am thankful to have the in-laws that I do.

• Amberleigh81
    April 24, 2013 at 10:47 PM
    My MIL is horrible... even to her son.

My late FIL was awesome. He wanted to be a grandpa so badly. He developed a terminal illness that took him from us suddenly right when we were TTC.

I wish MIL was gone and FIL was still here. I know that sounds terrible, but it's true. :(
  • MrsApple
    April 24, 2013 at 10:49 PM

I love my MIL!Our daughter adores her and they love to spend time together.

• cali_angel_girl
    Amy
    April 24, 2013 at 10:54 PM

I am blessed to having amazing in laws (I will admit my mil annoys me occasionally though lol)  All of dh's family lives in TX (he joined the Navy and got stationed here and we just stayed here) but when we do get to vist them or vice versa they are great with the kids.  

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN