mahogany_mum
How do I use the toilet on a plane when traveling with an infant alone?
April 2, 2013 at 3:00 PM

There's no space in those tiny toilets so I'm confused about how to use it and have a baby in there too.

This is a long-haul flight!

Replies

• hkcason
    by hkcason
    April 3, 2013 at 2:46 PM

I've done this bunches. I wore my babies in my baby Bjorne! 

• LuvMyBoys09
    April 3, 2013 at 2:51 PM
    I traveled with 2 year old twins, by myself, on an air plane....I didn't pee the entire time.
  • achapman
    April 3, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Its tough momma good luck i told my Dh never again will i fly alone with our baby.

• hello_kitty25
    April 3, 2013 at 4:31 PM
    My son never let's me pit him down so I do this at home a lot. Lol I let my now 9 month old sit on my lap while I pee
  • nikkiamanda
    April 3, 2013 at 4:40 PM

I know it's not the same exact thing, but I had to fly with my two toy poodles on a 6 hr flight.... If I would have left them for even a minute the whole plane would have had to listen to them houl and scream so I held it the entire time until we landed.... But I plan on flying with a 2 week old in the summer so if I really couldn't hold it I've thought of getting one of those carriers to put him on the front of me, but again I will probably just hold it. 

• bad_mama2011
    April 4, 2013 at 9:19 AM

That's tricky, maybe you could ask a flight attendant to hold your baby while you go? Or bring a blanket and put the baby on the floor.

• merryvoice
    April 4, 2013 at 12:29 PM
    I'm going to be traveling by air soon, also alone with my baby. I plan on wearing her. it won't be easy, but I don't feel comfortable having a steanger watch her. she has stranger anxiety anyway, so she wouldn't stand to be held by anyone else.
  • childofgod04
    April 4, 2013 at 4:05 PM
    I've never had to fly alone with my son since my husband has been with me the whole time but I agree with baby wearing. Or ask a flight attendant to hold or watch your baby for a minute. They are more than willing to help. While I was waiting for my husband to get on the plane with our sons carseat a flight attendant held our son so I could get things in the overhead bins.
  • tyrelsmom
    April 4, 2013 at 4:47 PM
    The easiest would probably be to have a flight attendant hold him. It's not like they can take off with him....
  • Sama2Mamma
    April 4, 2013 at 4:49 PM
    Wear the baby.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts