Babies

Featured Posts
mahogany_mum
How do I use the toilet on a plane when traveling with an infant alone?
April 2, 2013 at 3:00 PM

There's no space in those tiny toilets so I'm confused about how to use it and have a baby in there too.

This is a long-haul flight!

Replies

• hkcason
    by hkcason
    April 3, 2013 at 2:46 PM

I've done this bunches. I wore my babies in my baby Bjorne! 

• LuvMyBoys09
    April 3, 2013 at 2:51 PM
    I traveled with 2 year old twins, by myself, on an air plane....I didn't pee the entire time.
  • achapman
    April 3, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Its tough momma good luck i told my Dh never again will i fly alone with our baby.

• hello_kitty25
    April 3, 2013 at 4:31 PM
    My son never let's me pit him down so I do this at home a lot. Lol I let my now 9 month old sit on my lap while I pee
  • nikkiamanda
    April 3, 2013 at 4:40 PM

I know it's not the same exact thing, but I had to fly with my two toy poodles on a 6 hr flight.... If I would have left them for even a minute the whole plane would have had to listen to them houl and scream so I held it the entire time until we landed.... But I plan on flying with a 2 week old in the summer so if I really couldn't hold it I've thought of getting one of those carriers to put him on the front of me, but again I will probably just hold it. 

• bad_mama2011
    April 4, 2013 at 9:19 AM

That's tricky, maybe you could ask a flight attendant to hold your baby while you go? Or bring a blanket and put the baby on the floor.

• merryvoice
    April 4, 2013 at 12:29 PM
    I'm going to be traveling by air soon, also alone with my baby. I plan on wearing her. it won't be easy, but I don't feel comfortable having a steanger watch her. she has stranger anxiety anyway, so she wouldn't stand to be held by anyone else.
  • childofgod04
    April 4, 2013 at 4:05 PM
    I've never had to fly alone with my son since my husband has been with me the whole time but I agree with baby wearing. Or ask a flight attendant to hold or watch your baby for a minute. They are more than willing to help. While I was waiting for my husband to get on the plane with our sons carseat a flight attendant held our son so I could get things in the overhead bins.
  • tyrelsmom
    April 4, 2013 at 4:47 PM
    The easiest would probably be to have a flight attendant hold him. It's not like they can take off with him....
  • Sama2Mamma
    April 4, 2013 at 4:49 PM
    Wear the baby.

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN