Babies

Featured Posts
liamsmommy930
Formula feeding mamas.... : )
March 26, 2013 at 3:41 PM

How old is your litle one, how much are they eating and how often?

My not so little  9 week old is eating 6-7ounes every 2-3 hrs.  total 6 time a day. She sleeps 12 hrs at night. 

Thanks in advance!! :D

Replies

• liamsmommy930
    March 26, 2013 at 4:13 PM

bump

• kaybri2012
    March 26, 2013 at 4:16 PM

My son is 8.5 months.  He eats 4-5 ounces about 6 times a day.  We're integrating solids now as well. 

• NoahsMommy10412
    March 26, 2013 at 4:27 PM

He's almost 6 months old and normally eats 8 ounces 3 times a day but he's sick right now so he's only eating 6 ounces 3 times a day. I do feed him solids periodically.

• abra
    by abra
    March 26, 2013 at 5:15 PM

My son is almost 1 year old and eating a lot of solids. I don't really  keep track of how much formula he is drinking because I feed on demand. 

• ladyluke2007
    March 26, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Darling be thankful!  My babies all ate big and never had any trouble from them or the doctor/pedi.  I had my older children eating solids at 6 months and my youngest was 3 months but he was losing weight and my pedi thought he wasn't going to make it.  Guess what.  He is happy and healthy 4 year old.

• rwebb11
    by rwebb11
    March 26, 2013 at 5:33 PM
    My little boy is almost 7 months old and he eats 7 ounces every 4 hours. He usually takes 5-6 bottles a day depending in his sleeping at night.
  • JLCrunch
    March 26, 2013 at 5:36 PM

DD is 8.5 months and eats about every 3 hours with a little extra before bed to sustain her through the night. A usual day:

8am - 6oz bottle

11am - 6oz bottle

2pm - 4-5 oz & 1/2 jar of fruit

5pm - 6 oz

8pm - 1/2 jar of veggies

9pm - 6 oz bottle

• liamsmommy930
    March 26, 2013 at 6:01 PM

OMG too cute!!  Thank you. THere's no mistaking her hunger.   We try to console her in other ways other then always shoving a bottle in her face.  She is a chunk!  15.2lbs at 9 weeks 24inches long

Quoting ladyluke2007:

Darling be thankful!  My babies all ate big and never had any trouble from them or the doctor/pedi.  I had my older children eating solids at 6 months and my youngest was 3 months but he was losing weight and my pedi thought he wasn't going to make it.  Guess what.  He is happy and healthy 4 year old.

• Hi_Rae
    by Hi_Rae
    March 26, 2013 at 6:02 PM
    Same here. He eats 6 oz at a time, usually.

Quoting abra:

My son is almost 1 year old and eating a lot of solids. I don't really  keep track of how much formula he is drinking because I feed on demand. 

• babygomez
    March 26, 2013 at 6:45 PM

My two kids have been off of formula for a while now. They are 15 months old, and 4 years old. :)

I do babysit my niece; my sister-in-law sends 6 oz. bottles that she drinks every 2-3 hours or so, but she never finishes them. Usually she drinks 4 oz..

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN