Featured Posts
babygomez
*Babies Question of the Day* (Monday)
March 25, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Does your baby have any homemade blankets?

Who made them?

Replies

• MABmommy
    March 25, 2013 at 6:55 PM
    Yes. A couple friends crocheted some for my baby shower and I have one from MY great grandma. I asked her to make it before she stopped crocheting when I was about 17 lol.

Btw, I need to get out to Missouri while we still have a chance to get a five-generation picture!
  • lauratupper
    March 25, 2013 at 6:58 PM

yes, he has a few from the hospital (there is group here that makes them for the nicu babies) and he has a couple from my aunt and one from his aunt.

• babygomez
    March 25, 2013 at 7:07 PM
    Yes, both of them do.
    My daughter has two from one of her grandma's, and one (actually a quilt) from CM member mommyhonu.
    My son has one from his great-grandma, and one from mommyhonu. :)

I wish there was tagging on CM. Lol
  • RedheadMama18
    March 25, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Yes 3 that were crocheted by friends and a quilt my grandma made.

• Junebaby18
    March 25, 2013 at 8:32 PM
    My dd has one and it hangs on her wall. A lady in our church quilted it for her. We call her Grandma Jo.
  • Love.Angie
    March 25, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Yes, all of my kids have  a quilt made by a friend of the family. We love them!

• Paigesmommy78
    March 25, 2013 at 8:37 PM
    Yes a few my grandma some consumerism friends now think about she has a lot we all have a lot of them I'd say about 40 altogether
  • jwkaye
    by jwkaye
    March 25, 2013 at 9:09 PM
    Absolutely. A quilt from my bunco group that's signed from everybody, some quilts from my mom, some crocheted ones from my great aunt, a crocheted one from a long distance friend, and I knitted and crocheted a few of them.
  • LilTymomma
    March 25, 2013 at 9:18 PM

No, even though I do crochet and am crafty. He has socks,hats mittens that Ive made for him. Im thinking of making one for his toddler size bed-a quilt. I just need some guidance.

• Dark_Horse
    March 25, 2013 at 9:22 PM
    Yes. I crochet one so did my mom and mother-in-law and my Gma made my dd's blankies
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts