Babies

Featured Posts
babygomez
*Babies Question of the Day* (Monday)
March 25, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Does your baby have any homemade blankets?

Who made them?

Replies

• MABmommy
    March 25, 2013 at 6:55 PM
    Yes. A couple friends crocheted some for my baby shower and I have one from MY great grandma. I asked her to make it before she stopped crocheting when I was about 17 lol.

Btw, I need to get out to Missouri while we still have a chance to get a five-generation picture!
  • lauratupper
    March 25, 2013 at 6:58 PM

yes, he has a few from the hospital (there is group here that makes them for the nicu babies) and he has a couple from my aunt and one from his aunt.

• babygomez
    March 25, 2013 at 7:07 PM
    Yes, both of them do.
    My daughter has two from one of her grandma's, and one (actually a quilt) from CM member mommyhonu.
    My son has one from his great-grandma, and one from mommyhonu. :)

I wish there was tagging on CM. Lol
  • RedheadMama18
    March 25, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Yes 3 that were crocheted by friends and a quilt my grandma made.

• Junebaby18
    March 25, 2013 at 8:32 PM
    My dd has one and it hangs on her wall. A lady in our church quilted it for her. We call her Grandma Jo.
  • Love.Angie
    March 25, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Yes, all of my kids have  a quilt made by a friend of the family. We love them!

• Paigesmommy78
    March 25, 2013 at 8:37 PM
    Yes a few my grandma some consumerism friends now think about she has a lot we all have a lot of them I'd say about 40 altogether
  • jwkaye
    by jwkaye
    March 25, 2013 at 9:09 PM
    Absolutely. A quilt from my bunco group that's signed from everybody, some quilts from my mom, some crocheted ones from my great aunt, a crocheted one from a long distance friend, and I knitted and crocheted a few of them.
  • LilTymomma
    March 25, 2013 at 9:18 PM

No, even though I do crochet and am crafty. He has socks,hats mittens that Ive made for him. Im thinking of making one for his toddler size bed-a quilt. I just need some guidance.

• Dark_Horse
    March 25, 2013 at 9:22 PM
    Yes. I crochet one so did my mom and mother-in-law and my Gma made my dd's blankies

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN