Babies

Featured Posts
CafeMom Team
UPDATED WITH VIDEO: How do you keep your baby comfortable and dry?
April 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM

We gave moms Pampers Swaddlers and asked them to try them on their loving babies. Watch what some of our influencer moms are saying about these diapers and then tell us how you keep your baby comfortable and dry.

Be sure to click here to get $10 off a case of diapers*. 
Enter Code: CAFEM10A

*Expires 7/31/13. New Diapers.com customers only. Offer cannot be combined with other new buyer offers, sales, and close-out items. Offer subject to change or cancellation.

CafeMom recruited a large panel of our members, broadly representative of American Moms. Each panelist received one of 4 P&G products along with an experiential assignment suggesting ways to use it. We asked these panelists whether they agreed with this seal's claim, and awarded a seal if 75% or more of the panelists agreed with the claim and we received more than 250 responses. CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here. 

Replies

• punchnpie
    Check him often. Lol
  • red.intuition

I am so glad I was able to be a part of this panel! I am a sahm of 2. Ds is 6yo and Dd is 5mo. Dd has recently picked up mimicking and we love it! We were using a different brand before I joined the panel. I absolutely love Pampers Swaddlers. Dd sleeps very well, we are so lucky she will sometimes sleep for 12hrs at night! Since using the Pampers Swaddlers if she does sleep 12hrs through, her bedding has been dry in the mornings! That's makes things much easier for this mom! The color changing wetness guide is pretty helpful, one quick peek and you can tell if she is wet! I must say she hasn't leaked through one Pampers yet, I have a few left of the size 2. They fit her perfectly, she can move around easy. Diapers.com was very timely with my diaper shipment. They even threw in $10 off my next order, seems so convenient I think I will order from them again! 

I LOVE PAMPERS SWADDLERS!!! And I will definitely be recommending them to all family and friends!

• MissKrystal

I have two in diapers right now, so it can be hard to make sure everyone is clean, dry, and happy. It is easier with my 6 month old, because I just know to check him about an hour after he eats. With my 2 year old, it is a little different. He is autistic and nonverbal, so I need something that isn't going to irritate him if I don't realize it right away.

• momofnatalie

I currently use Pamper Swaddlers size 1 and I normally change her before I feed her.  I like the wetness indicator because if the line is blue I will change her.  I also let her skin be exposed to air for a few minutes after I wipe so she can have a dry behind. 

• kcmaice
    by kcmaice

Our 7 month old will "slap" her side when she has a "squishy" letting us know that she needs to be changed, & each time we change her we wash her bottom to keep it clean :) Then depending on the time of day and/or her mood, she will either get put on the floor so she can pull herself around with her arms, chasing her siblings, or she will nurse and take a nap. Before bed at night we wash her with a lavender soap to give her sweet dreams.

• Mrs.Brugger

I'm a huge fan of Pampers Swaddlers. I've tried other brands but haven't been impressed (even been a little angry with a couple brands) but I've realized it's worth paying that extra tiny bit of money for good diapers. I love the wetness indicator! It's so much easier to see "Oh! Baby has some blue!" and change her, rather than feeling around to check if Baby is 'squishy' or 'crunchy.' I also use some Johnson's baby powder before bedtime.

My baby may not enjoy the actual diaper change, but it's clear that she feels so much better and is much more smiley once she's got a fresh diaper on!

• cravespopcorn

My baby is 2 1/2 months old and close to 15 pounds.  He's my one and only child, unless you count the furry babies around the house.  I got pregnant with my little miracle on my wedding night (I had been told by doctors it would be difficult to concieve...proved them wrong!)  My little guy is currently not a fan of tummy time, but is becoming a pro at holding his head up.  He's happiest when he is sitting upright being bounced on someone's knee.  My favorite disposable diaper is the Pampers Swaddlers.  I love the color changing line and I know it is especially helpful when my mom is checking his diaper.  This is the first boy in our family and I know we were both a bit intimidated!  When it comes to blow outs, my little guy likes to put diapers to the test at least once a day!  The only time he has any issues with Pampers is when the size of the diaper is too small, other than that, there are no leaks or blow out issues.  Night time is a little trickier because he tends to pee a lot in his sleep.  He can go through 2-3 diapers a night with the last one being a super heavy one.  It really depends on how he is laying on whether he leaks through his diaper or not.  If he is on his side (which is his favorite way to lay) he is more likely to leak.  My husband and I swaddle him and he sleeps in his crib in a vibrating seat, due to congestion lately.  My little one almost always is on his side when he wakes up and when it's cuddle time in bed before getting up for the day, he always favors his side.  So needless to say, the sheets get washed fairly often.  I like the overall fit, I just wish they would fit for a longer period of time.  My guy has been growing very quickly.  I would definitely recommend Pampers Swaddlers, especially to new moms.  They are incredibly soft and take the guess work out of checking diapers.  I would definitely buy from diapers.com in the future, since I already have in the past.

• Lzabierek

My baby boy is 3 1/2 months right now, he is my only one, and I love pampers swaddlers. I tried buggies in the past and he seems to just leek right through it. I always change him right before I feed him. When I put him down for the night, he sleeps right through for about 8 hours, I have no leakage problem! Just a really full pee pee diaper. I'm currently trying another type of pampers right now, something dry, because we got it as a gift. I'm not sure how I feel about them yet. I know I don't like the fact that it doesn't have the wetness indicator and also, it seems a little bigger on him for some reason. But overall, I love pampers swaddlers and I personally don't think I'm ever going to change that!

• flcowgrl23

My 21 month old has been telling me for months when he needs to use the potty by pulling on his diaper.  The new baby (11 weeks) gets very talkative and upset when he's wet and uncomfortable and loves his diaper changes.  I like to use that time as bonding time because he's so happy to have his diaper changed!

• HeavenLeeLuv
    I have an 8 month old little girl and other than checking her often she will pull at her diaper to let me know it needs to be changed :)

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts