Babies

Featured Posts
babygomez
What are you up to on this Monday?
February 25, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Replies

• babygomez
    February 25, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Printed out some worksheets for my daughter, took some bulk items out to the curb for city bulk pick-up, now I'm about to make myself a very late lunch.

• proud_mommy1212
    February 25, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Had to take  DS to the doc today, have to go get SD in 20 mins, then come home and take care of some laundry, and some picking up.

• CelestialSong
    February 25, 2013 at 3:31 PM
    Nothing special. Some laundry, cleaned up downstairs, and... hmm .. there was something I was going to do when the LO went down for her nap but now I don't remember what it was. Oh well :P
  • proudmama11212
    February 25, 2013 at 3:34 PM
    Finished my homework and about to clean the house, feed bryan work on some scrapbooking before we go to the fair
  • Bella14308
    February 25, 2013 at 3:39 PM
    Had a job interview this morning then school with my youngest now headed to the library with all 3 girls.
    then dinner and maybe some yoga before bed
  • babygomez
    February 25, 2013 at 3:43 PM

LOL :)

Quoting CelestialSong:

Nothing special. Some laundry, cleaned up downstairs, and... hmm .. there was something I was going to do when the LO went down for her nap but now I don't remember what it was. Oh well :P

• babygomez
    February 25, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Have fun at the fair! Can't wait to take my kids. :)

Quoting proudmama11212:

Finished my homework and about to clean the house, feed bryan work on some scrapbooking before we go to the fair

• babygomez
    February 25, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Best wishes on your interview. :)

Quoting Bella14308:

Had a job interview this morning then school with my youngest now headed to the library with all 3 girls.
    then dinner and maybe some yoga before bed

• proudmama11212
    February 25, 2013 at 3:54 PM
    The only thing was i wish bryan was bigger so he can ride some rides too!

Quoting babygomez:

Have fun at the fair! Can't wait to take my kids. :)

Quoting proudmama11212:

• abra
    by abra
    February 25, 2013 at 4:41 PM

decluttering! I already have 3 garbage bags of stuff to take to goodwill! YAY! 

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts