Babies

Featured Posts
JTnJT
The Diaper Debate....**UPDATED**
by JTnJT
February 24, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Earlier today, I was with some gal pals, all of whom have children, all but one of which still have babies in diapers.....during our luncheon....3 of the ladies got into a debate over what the best diaper brand was....their passion in their particular brands was.....well....unbelievable really....I didn't realize it was something some people held such strong feelings on....so.....what brand do you use?   2nd choice?

For myself....I do like "Huggies" the best....but usually buy what ever I can afford at the time....which is usually either "Parents Choice" or "Cuties".....

**Update**  Thank you ladies for your participation.  This has just confirmed what I was trying to get through to my gal pals the other day....every baby is different....what works for one, may not work for the next.   It's funny the number of replies that state one brand or another seemed to leak more then another....I personally have leakage problems with the Pampers...(although I do like how thin the Pampers are)....that I don't have with the Huggies, (or even the cheap-o "Cuties").   Yet....a lot of moms on here have said just the opposite....that they have more leakage problems with the Huggies....see....just goes to show....just because someone might do something different from how we might....doesn't necessarily make it wrong!

Replies

• xredstarsx
    February 24, 2013 at 10:47 PM
    Cloth is the best!!!! For my family anyway.
  • SaraSnider
    February 24, 2013 at 10:50 PM
    Pampers or target, tried cloth but wasnt for me...
  • schultzal
    February 24, 2013 at 10:58 PM
    We use cloth, so I have no idea about disposables.

I know what you mean, though. Some people get rather passionate about strange things.
  • robbinsroost
    February 24, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Huggies Little Movers or Pampers. I coupon and get whatever is the better deal. I usually pay $5 for the Jumbo packs.

• PolkaDots3220
    February 24, 2013 at 11:02 PM
    I would love to use cloth but I had such a hard time with it. I had the kind with the inserts and plastic button snaps. I could never really figure them out :/
    I use only Huggies. Ever lol. If I can't afford them (only happened once) I had my parents buy a box for each of the kids.
    It may sound like I'm diaper snooty. I'm not- dd has weird skin allergies and SUPER sensitive skin. She breaks out with any other diaper I have tried (except cloth) and ds has only used huggies just because of DDs skin issue I don't want I chance it.
  • OliviaW.
    February 24, 2013 at 11:03 PM
    I like using g diapers. If I had to purchase disposables I'd probably get huggies or pampers.
  • Megan11587
    February 24, 2013 at 11:04 PM
    Store brand from wherever i happen to be. Im cheap and havent noticed any differences
  • nicki.hemingway
    February 24, 2013 at 11:04 PM

We love our cloth

• Owl_Feather
    February 24, 2013 at 11:05 PM
    We do cloth
  • supermomz25
    February 24, 2013 at 11:06 PM

I used pampers (and still do for the pull ups) but if I was really broke I would get the Target brand.

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN