Featured Posts
miley113012
how messed up is this!!
February 8, 2013 at 8:02 AM
I took my daughter to the doctors yesterday for her second month checkup, got her un dressed to get her weight there were other people in the same room that I was in with there 9 Month old i put her on the scale she was 13.8 the nurses were like Omg she's a lil chunky!! Then pointing at the 9 month old saying she's only 17 pounds.. I don't care about that other baby my baby looks fine i think and healthy..do you think that was rude? This is coming from a nurse when i asked her if the table was clean and she said she did not know..

Replies

• shjchica
    February 13, 2013 at 2:34 PM

My DD at 5 days shy of a month old...

Quoting miley113012:

She sounds really cute.. Thank you

Quoting shjchica:

I think she's freaking adorable and I could just squeeze her!! OMG! lol my DD was 7lbs 5oz when she was born. She's a month old and is now 8lbs 4oz, only way we know is we had to bring her in for a weight check because we switched formulas...but in that same month she's also grown just around 3 inches...went from 19.5" at birth to just shy of 22.5" at a month old. She goes the 12th of next month for her 2 month check up and shots! She eats 4oz every 4 hours or so, she's eating pretty well. Trust me, you're little girl looks fine, healthy, and well cared for! LOL I love chubby cheeks on a baby!

• Salem2012
    February 13, 2013 at 3:40 PM

That nurse is rude but i live in Miami where everyone is rude lol my son was almost 12lbs at 2 months.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts