Babies

Featured Posts
miley113012
how messed up is this!!
February 8, 2013 at 8:02 AM
I took my daughter to the doctors yesterday for her second month checkup, got her un dressed to get her weight there were other people in the same room that I was in with there 9 Month old i put her on the scale she was 13.8 the nurses were like Omg she's a lil chunky!! Then pointing at the 9 month old saying she's only 17 pounds.. I don't care about that other baby my baby looks fine i think and healthy..do you think that was rude? This is coming from a nurse when i asked her if the table was clean and she said she did not know..

Replies

• shjchica
    February 13, 2013 at 2:34 PM

My DD at 5 days shy of a month old...

Quoting miley113012:

She sounds really cute.. Thank you

Quoting shjchica:

I think she's freaking adorable and I could just squeeze her!! OMG! lol my DD was 7lbs 5oz when she was born. She's a month old and is now 8lbs 4oz, only way we know is we had to bring her in for a weight check because we switched formulas...but in that same month she's also grown just around 3 inches...went from 19.5" at birth to just shy of 22.5" at a month old. She goes the 12th of next month for her 2 month check up and shots! She eats 4oz every 4 hours or so, she's eating pretty well. Trust me, you're little girl looks fine, healthy, and well cared for! LOL I love chubby cheeks on a baby!

• Salem2012
    February 13, 2013 at 3:40 PM

That nurse is rude but i live in Miami where everyone is rude lol my son was almost 12lbs at 2 months.

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN