Featured Posts
proudmama11212
Books
February 3, 2013 at 12:02 AM
I love books!! Though im picky with the types of books i read i love them! I would like my son to read as well but not sure how to start.(bryans 3 months) I tried reading out loud which i can only do just me and him not when hubbys around and at times when im reading my books i read them out loud and bryan happens to be there. Does it matter what books i read him? Whats your favorite book to read for yourself and book to read your kids?!

Replies

• abra
    by abra
    February 3, 2013 at 12:29 AM

We read a lot of picture books to them when they are tiny, but often I'll just read whatever I am reading aloud. It can be anything from Leepike Ridge to Ivanhoe! 

• kirstina
    February 3, 2013 at 12:33 AM
    At that age is doesn't matter what you read to him. As he gets a little older rhyming sing song type book keep there attention and help them remember. Books with big pictures are great.
  • msgarcia31212
    February 3, 2013 at 1:05 AM
    I read to my daughter as much as possible, I take her to the library & get the books with big pictures & with animals ( : I also read her the parenting magazine
  • auntangelofsix
    February 3, 2013 at 1:18 AM
    Same here with jacob.

Quoting msgarcia31212:

I read to my daughter as much as possible, I take her to the library & get the books with big pictures & with animals ( : I also read her the parenting magazine
  • babygomez
    February 3, 2013 at 2:00 AM

No, it doesn't matter. Read anything out loud! :)

I don't have a favorite book, we just read a variety.

• jessicaaris
    February 3, 2013 at 9:20 AM

I am a book worm! I love reading. My kids like reading books too (or having them read to them lol). I don't really think it matters what you read at that age but when my kids were babies they really likes the touch and feel ones. Even now they still really like the 'Baby's first' like first 100 words, first farm animals, etc. They like going through and pointing out what they know (which is all of them now).

• la_bella_vita
    February 3, 2013 at 3:38 PM

I love reading. We read all kinds of books together : )

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts