Babies

Sarahb22
Insane
February 2, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Some people on here I cant help but be jealous because they have A TON of money. I bearly have enough money for diapers and wipes :/ which I realize is my fault, but it just reeeally sucks being broke. Just had to get that out.

Replies

• othermom
    February 2, 2013 at 5:01 PM
    That is normal. All you can do though is focus on what you do have and try to better your situation
  • Sarahb22
    February 2, 2013 at 5:03 PM
    Yeah I know.
  • rosekit
    by rosekit
    February 2, 2013 at 6:41 PM

I'm sorry you are in that situation. 

• Turtledoves
    February 2, 2013 at 6:43 PM
    Jealousy wont help your situation so try not to dwell on it. Most people's choices lead them to what they have and we all make different choices. As a one income household because we chose for me to be a sahm, we live on a strict, no fun budget that just gets us through paying bills and groceries and being self sustaining. I notice people having lots more money too, but I dont get jealous. Instead I ask my husband and I how we can do better with money so we have more. Hence the tight budget and lots of financial planning. Hopefully one day we can have more, though most likely never even close to what many people have.
  • Nicole1357
    February 2, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Like another poster said keep your focus on what you do have. I know when we struggle, it's extremely difficult sometimes. Just remember that things change and could always change for the better. Stay positive momma! 

• expectantmom81
    February 2, 2013 at 7:08 PM
    This

Quoting Nicole1357:

Like another poster said keep your focus on what you do have. I know when we struggle, it's extremely difficult sometimes. Just remember that things change and could always change for the better. Stay positive momma! 

• babygomez
    February 3, 2013 at 2:10 AM

You're not alone.

We don't have a ton of money, but we make the best of what we do have. We are thankful, and happy! :)

• jessicaaris
    February 3, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Been there. We do okay now but we have come a really long way. I remember the feeling though and it sucks a lot!

• amy1763
    by amy1763
    February 3, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Same here.

Quoting jessicaaris:

Been there. We do okay now but we have come a really long way. I remember the feeling though and it sucks a lot!

• kirstina
    February 3, 2013 at 11:48 AM
    basically what everyones else said.

Babies