Monica_0812
pregnant NO WAY!
February 1, 2013 at 6:25 PM
How did you find out you were expecting?
I didn't know I was pregnant until I was on my third trimester. 7 months pregnant..the hubby and I were in total shock. We were scared for our baby's health but thank God he's a healthy little boy.

Replies

• rosekit
    by rosekit
    February 1, 2013 at 6:34 PM

The first time, I knew it was a possibility, I spent each month praying I would get my period, and when I didn't, I suspected. I took a test and it was positive. With my other two pregnancies, we were trying, and I tested as soon as I thought I might be pregnant. 

• 1sttimemom2011
    February 1, 2013 at 6:51 PM
    I went to the emergency room for really bad stomach pain. I thought I was having gall stones or kidney stones. Nope I was 6 weeks preggo. Lol
  • Mrs.Bolin
    February 1, 2013 at 8:01 PM

First time was a surpise but wasnt avoided and same goes for the second. Third was completely planned and i tested like every single day.until her lil test was positive

• KylersMom8-16-7
    February 1, 2013 at 8:02 PM
    With my youngest I tested the day my period was due because I hadn't started yet. I figured it'd be negative and I'd start the next day(usually works out like that, just wasting money) but it was a SUPER dark, clear as day, INSTANT (pee hit the test line and it was there) positive!

I was in total denial until my ultrasound at 6 weeks 1 day when I saw my little grain of rice with a tiny flickering heart beat. I also realized that I'd been super exhausted for a couple weeks and my boobs were huge and heavy, no wonder lol.
  • SamsMomSays
    February 1, 2013 at 8:03 PM
    I'm so curious about this. Didn't you gain weight? Feel any differently? NOT bashing at all, just curious! :)
  • IansMommy2012
    February 1, 2013 at 8:03 PM
    Seven months ?!? Really oh my that's insane!!!!
    First time I ha no clue and honestly I prolly could have went longer but something told me to test. I was roughly 9 weeks and even then I still didn't believe it till my first ultrasound at 13 weeks. Even the 4 prego tests I took that all said positive haha
  • babie113
    February 1, 2013 at 8:12 PM

i went to the er .i had a really bad kidney infection and was in agony .we were ttc but actually took a few months off because it was just stressing me out too much .anywho i had been in agony for 3 days and i couldnt take it anymore .they did a exray because i couldnt pin point the pain .they noticed i kept grabing my kidney area so they asked me to pee in a cup but i couldnt do it .so they took blood and i mentioned to the dr that i also had heartburn from hell .he gave me that "oh really" look and told me he would get me something for it and that i might get a mri just to make sure it wasent a kidney stone .the nurse came took my blood and about a hour later the dr came back and said "well i was going to give you an mri but i cant do that ."i asked why if it was my insurance or broken or something .he said whith a huge grin"no your pregnant thats why "

me :O dh :O .30 seconds later my morning sicknes started and i threw up in the trash can .didnt stop till after i gave birth .lol

• blondieinva80
    February 1, 2013 at 9:40 PM
    I had just moved and we were on way to go return truck and we were at stoplight and I had to lean out car window to get sick. I had a feeling I was but wasn't quite ready to test...couple weeks later,that test was definitely postive!
  • la_bella_vita
    February 1, 2013 at 10:41 PM

With my first, I couldn't stop eating and I took a test. Pregnant!

With my second, I had a UTI and went to the doctor....pregnant!

With my third, I was late, took a test and pregnant

With my fourth, I thought I had the flu! No, just a sweet little baby on the way : )

• Monica_0812
    February 1, 2013 at 11:16 PM
    No gain weight, felt great. I actually went to the ER because I had a horrible pain on my left side. The nurse asked if I was pregnant I told her no way I know my body. she took a pee test just to be on the safe side. Surely enough she came back with a big smile on her face to let us know we were expecting. The following week we had an ultrasound to see how far along I was. I tought maybe three months the most but no my baby was already 7 months. It never cross my mind since I don't have regular periods and had two during those seven months. I can say he's my miracle baby since the hubby and I had been trying for 4 yrs without any luck.

Quoting SamsMomSays:

I'm so curious about this. Didn't you gain weight? Feel any differently? NOT bashing at all, just curious! :)