Babies

Featured Posts
Monica_0812
pregnant NO WAY!
February 1, 2013 at 6:25 PM
How did you find out you were expecting?
I didn't know I was pregnant until I was on my third trimester. 7 months pregnant..the hubby and I were in total shock. We were scared for our baby's health but thank God he's a healthy little boy.

Replies

• rosekit
    by rosekit
    February 1, 2013 at 6:34 PM

The first time, I knew it was a possibility, I spent each month praying I would get my period, and when I didn't, I suspected. I took a test and it was positive. With my other two pregnancies, we were trying, and I tested as soon as I thought I might be pregnant. 

• 1sttimemom2011
    February 1, 2013 at 6:51 PM
    I went to the emergency room for really bad stomach pain. I thought I was having gall stones or kidney stones. Nope I was 6 weeks preggo. Lol
  • Mrs.Bolin
    February 1, 2013 at 8:01 PM

First time was a surpise but wasnt avoided and same goes for the second. Third was completely planned and i tested like every single day.until her lil test was positive

• KylersMom8-16-7
    February 1, 2013 at 8:02 PM
    With my youngest I tested the day my period was due because I hadn't started yet. I figured it'd be negative and I'd start the next day(usually works out like that, just wasting money) but it was a SUPER dark, clear as day, INSTANT (pee hit the test line and it was there) positive!

I was in total denial until my ultrasound at 6 weeks 1 day when I saw my little grain of rice with a tiny flickering heart beat. I also realized that I'd been super exhausted for a couple weeks and my boobs were huge and heavy, no wonder lol.
  • SamsMomSays
    February 1, 2013 at 8:03 PM
    I'm so curious about this. Didn't you gain weight? Feel any differently? NOT bashing at all, just curious! :)
  • IansMommy2012
    February 1, 2013 at 8:03 PM
    Seven months ?!? Really oh my that's insane!!!!
    First time I ha no clue and honestly I prolly could have went longer but something told me to test. I was roughly 9 weeks and even then I still didn't believe it till my first ultrasound at 13 weeks. Even the 4 prego tests I took that all said positive haha
  • babie113
    February 1, 2013 at 8:12 PM

i went to the er .i had a really bad kidney infection and was in agony .we were ttc but actually took a few months off because it was just stressing me out too much .anywho i had been in agony for 3 days and i couldnt take it anymore .they did a exray because i couldnt pin point the pain .they noticed i kept grabing my kidney area so they asked me to pee in a cup but i couldnt do it .so they took blood and i mentioned to the dr that i also had heartburn from hell .he gave me that "oh really" look and told me he would get me something for it and that i might get a mri just to make sure it wasent a kidney stone .the nurse came took my blood and about a hour later the dr came back and said "well i was going to give you an mri but i cant do that ."i asked why if it was my insurance or broken or something .he said whith a huge grin"no your pregnant thats why "

me :O dh :O .30 seconds later my morning sicknes started and i threw up in the trash can .didnt stop till after i gave birth .lol

• blondieinva80
    February 1, 2013 at 9:40 PM
    I had just moved and we were on way to go return truck and we were at stoplight and I had to lean out car window to get sick. I had a feeling I was but wasn't quite ready to test...couple weeks later,that test was definitely postive!
  • la_bella_vita
    February 1, 2013 at 10:41 PM

With my first, I couldn't stop eating and I took a test. Pregnant!

With my second, I had a UTI and went to the doctor....pregnant!

With my third, I was late, took a test and pregnant

With my fourth, I thought I had the flu! No, just a sweet little baby on the way : )

• Monica_0812
    February 1, 2013 at 11:16 PM
    No gain weight, felt great. I actually went to the ER because I had a horrible pain on my left side. The nurse asked if I was pregnant I told her no way I know my body. she took a pee test just to be on the safe side. Surely enough she came back with a big smile on her face to let us know we were expecting. The following week we had an ultrasound to see how far along I was. I tought maybe three months the most but no my baby was already 7 months. It never cross my mind since I don't have regular periods and had two during those seven months. I can say he's my miracle baby since the hubby and I had been trying for 4 yrs without any luck.

Quoting SamsMomSays:

I'm so curious about this. Didn't you gain weight? Feel any differently? NOT bashing at all, just curious! :)

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN