Babies

masonsmommy921
Security item?
January 31, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Does your baby have a security item? Blanket? Stuffed animal? What exactly is it and what's he/she call it?

Replies

• Nicole1357
    January 31, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Yes all three of mine had a security stuffed animal. My son had a bear named Booboo. My daughter had a pig named piggy. My youngest has a frog, but she hasn't named it. 

• abra
    by abra
    January 31, 2013 at 10:18 PM

For my girls it was their pacifier (binkie). My first son changes his up every couple months. It was a paci or a bottle, now it is a hat. He's two and wears his hat all the time! I finally just bought him a really nice knit beanie. :-) With my youngest, I am still his comfort "item". He doesn't breastfeed anymore, but he doesn't take a paci either. He just likes the be held when he needs comfort. :-) 

• la_bella_vita
    January 31, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Yes, blanket : )

• cali_angel_girl
    Amy
    January 31, 2013 at 10:28 PM

My dd has this blanket/stuffed animal thing that she still sleeps with and she just calls it her baby.  My ds doesn't really have a security item.

• baby7810
    January 31, 2013 at 10:29 PM

a blanket 

• randhferedinos
    February 1, 2013 at 1:24 AM
    Yes , me.
  • babygomez
    February 1, 2013 at 2:18 AM

Yes, both of my kids do. I don't have a recent photo of my son with his, this was a few months ago. It has a bear's head on the other side of it, and his name is 'BB'. My daughter's has a giraffe's head, and her name is 'Raffi'. :)

• amy1763
    by amy1763
    February 1, 2013 at 5:23 AM

Marlee has a pink/brown pig, she holds it so tight and squuezes it. She doesnt talk yet.

• momma2b2008
    February 1, 2013 at 5:25 AM
    Unfortunately no they don't. I think if they did it would make some things a lot easier.
  • Fields456
    February 1, 2013 at 5:26 AM
    Dd (almost 7) has always had her ducky. It's one of those 12x12 little blankets that has a duck head on it. Ds ( 16 months) has just started carrying around his blue blanket he looks like Lionel ( sp?) from Charlie Brown

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts