Babies

Featured Posts
masonsmommy921
Security item?
January 31, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Does your baby have a security item? Blanket? Stuffed animal? What exactly is it and what's he/she call it?

Replies

• Nicole1357
    January 31, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Yes all three of mine had a security stuffed animal. My son had a bear named Booboo. My daughter had a pig named piggy. My youngest has a frog, but she hasn't named it. 

• abra
    by abra
    January 31, 2013 at 10:18 PM

For my girls it was their pacifier (binkie). My first son changes his up every couple months. It was a paci or a bottle, now it is a hat. He's two and wears his hat all the time! I finally just bought him a really nice knit beanie. :-) With my youngest, I am still his comfort "item". He doesn't breastfeed anymore, but he doesn't take a paci either. He just likes the be held when he needs comfort. :-) 

• la_bella_vita
    January 31, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Yes, blanket : )

• cali_angel_girl
    Amy
    January 31, 2013 at 10:28 PM

My dd has this blanket/stuffed animal thing that she still sleeps with and she just calls it her baby.  My ds doesn't really have a security item.

• baby7810
    January 31, 2013 at 10:29 PM

a blanket 

• randhferedinos
    February 1, 2013 at 1:24 AM
    Yes , me.
  • babygomez
    February 1, 2013 at 2:18 AM

Yes, both of my kids do. I don't have a recent photo of my son with his, this was a few months ago. It has a bear's head on the other side of it, and his name is 'BB'. My daughter's has a giraffe's head, and her name is 'Raffi'. :)

• amy1763
    by amy1763
    February 1, 2013 at 5:23 AM

Marlee has a pink/brown pig, she holds it so tight and squuezes it. She doesnt talk yet.

• momma2b2008
    February 1, 2013 at 5:25 AM
    Unfortunately no they don't. I think if they did it would make some things a lot easier.
  • Fields456
    February 1, 2013 at 5:26 AM
    Dd (almost 7) has always had her ducky. It's one of those 12x12 little blankets that has a duck head on it. Ds ( 16 months) has just started carrying around his blue blanket he looks like Lionel ( sp?) from Charlie Brown

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN