Babies

Featured Posts
kirstina
Groundhogs Day?
January 31, 2013 at 8:31 PM
I know its not a big holiday too most but for some odd reason my dad loves Groundhogs Day. So when of Groundhogs Day I was think of my dad. So I am planning to do a few groundhog crafts with the kids tomorrow and have them make happy groundhog day cars for my dad. I am trying to think of a groundhogs day themed snack but I am can't think of one. Anyways will you do anything special for Groundhogs Day?

Replies

• iansmommy9
    January 31, 2013 at 8:51 PM

LOL...the theme at DS school this week was Groundhogs. They colored a groundhog, made a puppet, made a mobile. Today they talked about his shadow. We live close to the GA groundhog (Beau) and I thought about taking DS, but it's going to be cold and we'd have to be there by 7 to get a good spot.

• kirstina
    January 31, 2013 at 9:15 PM
    Sounds like fun.

Quoting iansmommy9:

LOL...the theme at DS school this week was Groundhogs. They colored a groundhog, made a puppet, made a mobile. Today they talked about his shadow. We live close to the GA groundhog (Beau) and I thought about taking DS, but it's going to be cold and we'd have to be there by 7 to get a good spot.

• auntangelofsix
    January 31, 2013 at 9:21 PM
    No we do not
  • queen_k0302
    January 31, 2013 at 9:38 PM
    It's always been a big thing for me. That is my birthday.
  • la_bella_vita
    January 31, 2013 at 10:22 PM

No, nothing special here

• luvmymunchkins3
    January 31, 2013 at 11:42 PM

no but they have been doing stuff all week in school with dd today was hibernation day where they wore their pj's and slippers to school and tomorrow they are doing a shadow game so she has to bring a flashlight to school

• ZakkarysMom
    January 31, 2013 at 11:46 PM
    Thats tomorrow?
  • alandou
    by alandou
    February 1, 2013 at 2:00 AM

No, it's never been anything special. I just wait to see what Phil says and go on about my day.

• babygomez
    February 1, 2013 at 2:30 AM

Nope.

• kirstina
    February 1, 2013 at 6:01 AM
    No its Saturday but we are busy Saturday.

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Thats tomorrow?

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN