Babies

Featured Posts
kirstina
Groundhogs Day?
January 31, 2013 at 8:31 PM
I know its not a big holiday too most but for some odd reason my dad loves Groundhogs Day. So when of Groundhogs Day I was think of my dad. So I am planning to do a few groundhog crafts with the kids tomorrow and have them make happy groundhog day cars for my dad. I am trying to think of a groundhogs day themed snack but I am can't think of one. Anyways will you do anything special for Groundhogs Day?

Replies

• MDWife12
    February 3, 2013 at 12:08 AM

The only reason I like it is because I KNOW that spring is almost here lol :) It doesn't matter whether the groundhog sees his shadow or not, you know that by this point we are ALMOST DONE lol :)

• cali_angel_girl
    Amy
    February 3, 2013 at 12:16 AM

I didn't even no it was groundhogs day today until I got onto facebook, but no we don't do anything special.

• IndigoRose
    February 3, 2013 at 8:47 AM

Sure...  It's also Imbolc,---the first day of Spring, Brighid's day, according to Pagan lore...  Brighid is an Irish goddess of children, women and smithcraft... 

But, it sure didn't look like Spring out there, in N.E. Ohio:  UGH!!!!!!!!!!!,---12 degrees and 6 inches of blowing snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ChristinaR
    February 3, 2013 at 8:59 AM

THANK GOD, i am soo tired of them calling off school for a flurrie.. lol

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts