Babies

Featured Posts
Smiller11
2month Shots
January 30, 2013 at 3:51 PM
My baby girl had her two month shots this morning and all she has done is sleep is this normal?

Replies

• baby7810
    January 30, 2013 at 3:52 PM

ya they will be tired the first day and maybe the second. just watch her :)

• pinkiebabii
    January 30, 2013 at 3:53 PM
    It would scare me since a side effect of the dtap is Sids but my son is vaccine free so I haven't personally dealt with it.
  • Randi02
    by Randi02
    January 30, 2013 at 4:02 PM
    This.

We don't vaccinate.

Quoting pinkiebabii:

It would scare me since a side effect of the dtap is Sids but my son is vaccine free so I haven't personally dealt with it.
  • louzannalady
    January 30, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Unfortunately, the doctor's office will tell you it is. My son became very lethargic after his two months shots, so we moved to a delay schedule. Now, we are long-term delaying until I do more research and am confident about which ones (if any) to give. 

HERE is additional info on ways to do more research on vaxes from reputable resources like the CDC. 

• Smiller11
    January 30, 2013 at 5:11 PM
    Well I have vaccinated so your advice is not encouraging or helpful!! Thanks but no thanks!!

Quoting pinkiebabii:

• Smiller11
    January 30, 2013 at 5:11 PM
    Well I have vaccinated so your advice is not encouraging or helpful!! Thanks but no thanks!!

Quoting Randi02:

This.

We don't vaccinate.

Quoting pinkiebabii:

• Smiller11
    January 30, 2013 at 5:12 PM
    Thanks for the HELPFUL advice and not shoving down my thought that your child is vaccnations free and mines not!! I thought web site was for help and encouragement guess I was wrong!! Thanks though!!

Quoting baby7810:

ya they will be tired the first day and maybe the second. just watch her :)

• Baby_Avas_Momma
    January 30, 2013 at 5:12 PM
    My dd never experienced that, sorry :(
    Here's a bump.
  • louzannalady
    January 30, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Agreed. This is the vaccine package insert, from the FDA directly. 

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/ucm101580.pdf 

Quoting pinkiebabii:

• Smiller11
    January 30, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Quoting louzannalady:

Agreed. This is the vaccine package insert, from the FDA directly. 

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/ucm101580.pdf 

Quoting pinkiebabii:

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts