Babies

Featured Posts
Smiller11
2month Shots
January 30, 2013 at 3:51 PM
My baby girl had her two month shots this morning and all she has done is sleep is this normal?

Replies

• baby7810
    January 30, 2013 at 3:52 PM

ya they will be tired the first day and maybe the second. just watch her :)

• pinkiebabii
    January 30, 2013 at 3:53 PM
    It would scare me since a side effect of the dtap is Sids but my son is vaccine free so I haven't personally dealt with it.
  • Randi02
    by Randi02
    January 30, 2013 at 4:02 PM
    This.

We don't vaccinate.

Quoting pinkiebabii:

It would scare me since a side effect of the dtap is Sids but my son is vaccine free so I haven't personally dealt with it.
  • louzannalady
    January 30, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Unfortunately, the doctor's office will tell you it is. My son became very lethargic after his two months shots, so we moved to a delay schedule. Now, we are long-term delaying until I do more research and am confident about which ones (if any) to give. 

HERE is additional info on ways to do more research on vaxes from reputable resources like the CDC. 

• Smiller11
    January 30, 2013 at 5:11 PM
    Well I have vaccinated so your advice is not encouraging or helpful!! Thanks but no thanks!!

Quoting pinkiebabii:

• Smiller11
    January 30, 2013 at 5:11 PM
    Well I have vaccinated so your advice is not encouraging or helpful!! Thanks but no thanks!!

Quoting Randi02:

This.

We don't vaccinate.

Quoting pinkiebabii:

• Smiller11
    January 30, 2013 at 5:12 PM
    Thanks for the HELPFUL advice and not shoving down my thought that your child is vaccnations free and mines not!! I thought web site was for help and encouragement guess I was wrong!! Thanks though!!

Quoting baby7810:

ya they will be tired the first day and maybe the second. just watch her :)

• Baby_Avas_Momma
    January 30, 2013 at 5:12 PM
    My dd never experienced that, sorry :(
    Here's a bump.
  • louzannalady
    January 30, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Agreed. This is the vaccine package insert, from the FDA directly. 

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/ucm101580.pdf 

Quoting pinkiebabii:

• Smiller11
    January 30, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Quoting louzannalady:

Agreed. This is the vaccine package insert, from the FDA directly. 

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/ucm101580.pdf 

Quoting pinkiebabii:

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN