Babies

Monica_0812
Mixed babies. (:
January 30, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Are you a mom of mixed babies?? share your experience. my husband is black and i'm mexican. I have two mixed babies they mean the world to me but I hate when people ask me how different is to raise mixed kids. I honestly think is one off the dummest question and would hate my kids growing up with that ignorant mentallity.

Replies

• Zazayam
    by Zazayam
    March 24, 2013 at 2:30 AM

I have a half white and half native american son. Someone once asked me what he was and I was so shocked and annoyed that I answered right away "He's f***ing human, what are you?"

• felicia0387
    March 24, 2013 at 3:24 AM

I have 2 mixed babies, 1 boy 3 and 1 girl whos 1 month. I to hate the stupid questions i get asked, and i think we pretty much tend to raise them just the same, there skin is just a different tone lol, should have nothing to do with how they are raised!  The only negative experience ive really had is with some of my family not begin very accepting (my bd is black and im white), buti just brush it off now. My secret fear lol is if my daughters hair turns out to be that nappy hair, because i already know i would not be able to do her hair! I was lucky with my son his hair turned out like mine, aside from the fact that its crazy curly! And i must say u r beautiful, so i can just picture how pretty ur babies are!

• September2013
    March 24, 2013 at 3:30 AM
    Yes!! The father is Filipino, black and white..
    Im black, Puerto Rican, Portuguese, and Indian.. They do indeed will experience some racism bc me being mixed ive experienced it. U cannot change ignorant ppls views.. N that's the truth.. My baby will be a beautiful mixture, im 12 weeks.. To be honest.. My gran. Is alittle racist towards black men. Some are mad my bf of 4yrs is mixed.. But like i said ignorant ppl will be ignorant i don't care.
  • -Mommy-2-Three-
    March 24, 2013 at 3:39 AM

I am mostly white & 1/8 native american.......DH is 1/2 filipino & 1/2 african american so we have 3 (soon to be 4) very mixed children.

I love having mixed kids, luckily I live in an area where people are very accepting even though whites are definitely the majority. My oldest is 6 he loves that he is mixed, he says "I get to be a little of everything" because other than latin he is basically everything (white/asian/black/indian). Because of where I live & how I live luckily raising mixed kids is no different then anything else IMO!

• DragonMother10
    March 24, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Ready For A Walk

My son is half German from his daddy and half Mexican from me. We are expecting baby #2 in October. :)

No problems about having a mixed baby and we live in a Hispanic dominate city.
  • la_bella_vita
    March 24, 2013 at 1:23 PM
    Bump
  • ashley9603
    March 24, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Im hlaf black/white and my dh is white....our kids all look different,my two Elijah and Natalie are caramel and brown eyes/hair and Elijah's twin is white lol....blonde hair and blue eyes like there father....I get asked dumb questions all the time.I simply educate lol....

• maria1613
    March 24, 2013 at 1:27 PM
    I'm hispanic (Honduran ) and SO is white, a mutt. Lol. I don't know how raising our dd would be any different from raising a fully one race child.....
  • Soccersb110
    March 24, 2013 at 2:08 PM
    Beautiful children...I LOVE your daughters name

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

I am mostly white & 1/8 native american.......DH is 1/2 filipino & 1/2 african american so we have 3 (soon to be 4) very mixed children.

I love having mixed kids, luckily I live in an area where people are very accepting even though whites are definitely the majority. My oldest is 6 he loves that he is mixed, he says "I get to be a little of everything" because other than latin he is basically everything (white/asian/black/indian). Because of where I live & how I live luckily raising mixed kids is no different then anything else IMO!

Babies