• MamaSarah1104
    January 29, 2013 at 9:39 PM
    Nope
  • MommyO2-6631
    January 29, 2013 at 9:46 PM
    Yes.... finally!
  • momto1ryen
    January 29, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Lol, this is how I felt the other night. Ds was so clingy and whiny and the baby cried most the day due to a nasty reaction to shots. I was holding a child ALL day long. Finally when everyone was asleep I got my shower and all I could think was....finally!!!

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Yes.... finally!

• momto1ryen
    January 29, 2013 at 9:49 PM

I got one in while Charlotte was taking her morning nap.

• SerenityBerry
    January 29, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Not yet, though I am hopeful I can get one here in a minute, otherwise my coworkers and patients may not be too happy with me tomorrow....

• newmom121812
    January 29, 2013 at 9:51 PM
    No I got one yesterday one a week is all I can hope for
  • MommyO2-6631
    January 29, 2013 at 9:52 PM
    Dh didn't understand why i would take my showers in the middle of the night after ds2 was born. It was because it was the only time i could guarantee 15 minutes alone lol

Quoting momto1ryen:

Lol, this is how I felt the other night. Ds was so clingy and whiny and the baby cried most the day due to a nasty reaction to shots. I was holding a child ALL day long. Finally when everyone was asleep I got my shower and all I could think was....finally!!!

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Yes.... finally!

• momto1ryen
    January 29, 2013 at 9:55 PM

It's the alone that's the best! If I take one during the day my toddler has to join me. Sometimes at night I stay in so long the water gets cold.

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Dh didn't understand why i would take my showers in the middle of the night after ds2 was born. It was because it was the only time i could guarantee 15 minutes alone lol

Quoting momto1ryen:

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Yes.... finally!

• MommyO2-6631
    January 29, 2013 at 9:59 PM
    Me too!! If i try to take one while everyone's awake either my 7 year old says he has to potty or dh says hurry the baby is hungry (which is code for i have something else i would rather be doing than playing with a baby)

Quoting momto1ryen:

It's the alone that's the best! If I take one during the day my toddler has to join me. Sometimes at night I stay in so long the water gets cold.

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Quoting momto1ryen:

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Yes.... finally!

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN