• MamaSarah1104
    January 29, 2013 at 9:39 PM
    Nope
  • MommyO2-6631
    January 29, 2013 at 9:46 PM
    Yes.... finally!
  • momto1ryen
    January 29, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Lol, this is how I felt the other night. Ds was so clingy and whiny and the baby cried most the day due to a nasty reaction to shots. I was holding a child ALL day long. Finally when everyone was asleep I got my shower and all I could think was....finally!!!

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Yes.... finally!

• momto1ryen
    January 29, 2013 at 9:49 PM

I got one in while Charlotte was taking her morning nap.

• SerenityBerry
    January 29, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Not yet, though I am hopeful I can get one here in a minute, otherwise my coworkers and patients may not be too happy with me tomorrow....

• newmom121812
    January 29, 2013 at 9:51 PM
    No I got one yesterday one a week is all I can hope for
  • MommyO2-6631
    January 29, 2013 at 9:52 PM
    Dh didn't understand why i would take my showers in the middle of the night after ds2 was born. It was because it was the only time i could guarantee 15 minutes alone lol

Quoting momto1ryen:

Lol, this is how I felt the other night. Ds was so clingy and whiny and the baby cried most the day due to a nasty reaction to shots. I was holding a child ALL day long. Finally when everyone was asleep I got my shower and all I could think was....finally!!!

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Yes.... finally!

• momto1ryen
    January 29, 2013 at 9:55 PM

It's the alone that's the best! If I take one during the day my toddler has to join me. Sometimes at night I stay in so long the water gets cold.

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Dh didn't understand why i would take my showers in the middle of the night after ds2 was born. It was because it was the only time i could guarantee 15 minutes alone lol

Quoting momto1ryen:

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Yes.... finally!

• MommyO2-6631
    January 29, 2013 at 9:59 PM
    Me too!! If i try to take one while everyone's awake either my 7 year old says he has to potty or dh says hurry the baby is hungry (which is code for i have something else i would rather be doing than playing with a baby)

Quoting momto1ryen:

It's the alone that's the best! If I take one during the day my toddler has to join me. Sometimes at night I stay in so long the water gets cold.

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Quoting momto1ryen:

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Yes.... finally!

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts