Babies

Featured Posts
Dragonmamas
Mother has her child tattooed. Disturbing Video.
Ari
January 28, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Youtube Link

I tried adding the video, but it won't work so you'll have to click this link.

WARNING: I didn't even watch this video, I can't and I won't. I won't even give you my honest opinion on what I think should be done to this "mother" for doing this to her CHILDREN. Yes, he is not the first one to have gone through this stupidity.

Replies

• abra
    by abra
    January 28, 2013 at 11:43 AM

You didn't watch it but you are sharing it? I DARE you! ;-) 

• Dragonmamas
    Ari
    January 28, 2013 at 11:45 AM

I watched (more listened to) about three seconds of it when I was cutting the URL for it. Screaming baby = no go. Just knowing what happens in the video is infuriating enough. I don't need the visual, too.

Quoting abra:

• abra
    by abra
    January 28, 2013 at 11:47 AM

I am suprised she could find an artist that would do it. Weirdos! 

Quoting Dragonmamas:

I watched (more listened to) about three seconds of it when I was cutting the URL for it. Screaming baby = no go. Just knowing what happens in the video is infuriating enough. I don't need the visual, too.

Quoting abra:

• mandapanda82
    January 28, 2013 at 11:51 AM
    This is child abuse... Poor kid:(
  • mandapanda82
    January 28, 2013 at 11:52 AM
    But really is you think about it, moms get their babies ears pierced. I don't think that's that big of deal, but it's kinda the same. And I don't judge parents who do that! Heck I wanted my girls ears pierced but SO won't let me
  • Bonneata
    January 28, 2013 at 11:55 AM
    Ear piercing is few min of pain compared to tattooing which is way more pain. I agree ladies tattooing a child is abuse someone needs to report these individuals
  • MyGirlsAbbyLiz
    January 28, 2013 at 11:57 AM

definitely not from this country. here its illegal

• MyGirlsAbbyLiz
    January 28, 2013 at 11:58 AM

theres no way it was from this country.

Quoting abra:

I am suprised she could find an artist that would do it. Weirdos! 

Quoting Dragonmamas:

Quoting abra:

• 2girlsYES
    January 28, 2013 at 11:59 AM
    That was insane!!
  • Dragonmamas
    Ari
    January 28, 2013 at 12:00 PM

That's a tiny hole that at some point if you let it heal, heals to the point of you never knowing it was done to begin with. Two pokes is nothing, and I think the worst part is the loud machine noise in their ears. Tattoos are forever. Even surgery to remove tattoos leave permanant scars. Being held down for an hour by your mother, who is laughing while some stranger is hurting you is the worst part. These things are NOT the same.

You're right about one thing though, this is abuse.

Quoting mandapanda82:

But really is you think about it, moms get their babies ears pierced. I don't think that's that big of deal, but it's kinda the same. And I don't judge parents who do that! Heck I wanted my girls ears pierced but SO won't let me

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN