Babies

Featured Posts
Dragonmamas
Mother has her child tattooed. Disturbing Video.
Ari
January 28, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Youtube Link

I tried adding the video, but it won't work so you'll have to click this link.

WARNING: I didn't even watch this video, I can't and I won't. I won't even give you my honest opinion on what I think should be done to this "mother" for doing this to her CHILDREN. Yes, he is not the first one to have gone through this stupidity.

Replies

• vickiheitzler
    January 29, 2013 at 8:45 AM
    This video makes me cringe. I would punch that mother in the face if I ever saw her.
  • mandapanda82
    January 29, 2013 at 8:47 AM
    Yes I understand/ but the child has no say in either one- cuz I'm sure not ALL girls want their ears pierced

Quoting Pink.Frosting:

The pain from ear piercing and the pain from tattooing are not even comparable.  It's like comparing stubbing your toe and giving birth.  Very different and one is much worse than the other.

Quoting mandapanda82:

But really is you think about it, moms get their babies ears pierced. I don't think that's that big of deal, but it's kinda the same. And I don't judge parents who do that! Heck I wanted my girls ears pierced but SO won't let me

• MommeeTo4
    January 29, 2013 at 8:47 AM
    Idk why this was done, it may be a cultural thing or a religious thing. We don't know. If it is indeed cultural/ religious, who's to say his mother doesn't love him.
    Just because something is done out of our norm doesn't mean thier love is less.
    Now if she did if for stupid reasons, then she is a bitch and needs her child removed.

Quoting Fields456:

I didn't watch the video. But the whole thing makes me want to punch her in the face! I hope that poor child is taken away And given to someone who Actually loves him

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts